Tennessee High @ Dobyns-Bennett

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, who is Robert Mitchell? Where is he from? Play College? Well known for what?

He is the Father of Ryan Mitchell...Soph. RB...the fastest person on the team. #23 Ryan Mitchell and #24 Moses Green are not the starting RB's but will definately see action. They have 4 quality RB's and if you count Kinley then that's 5. They will run wide and often. They probably have the fastest RB's in NET. Yes, they have kept it quiet. We are in for a battle tonight. They will find the weak side and then exploit it. This ain't no picnic.

Irregardless of the score, I was impressed with the Vikings. They came in with a great game plan to stack the line and key in on CS. In some ways his injury may have led to their undoing. They had prepared for weeks to face a power runner, but ended up having to try to stop a finesse runner like Sylvester who they had not practiced for. But TH has nothing to be ashamed of. They have a fine team with some great athletes and I expect them to have an outstanding year. Good luck the rest of the way.

By the way, wasn't the crowd incredible last night. You would have thought it was a playoff game involving two unbeatens.

Thanks Teepee. It looked like we were going to give you guys a run for your money early in the game. Then when Chris went down (I hope his injury isn??™t too serious by the way) I have to admit that the grass was starting to look a little greener on our side of the fence. Little did we know Sylvester (able to leap tall buildings in a single bound) would come in and have a career night!!! That kid was phenomenal??¦reading his blocks, lowering his shoulder for extra yards, making those quick seamless cuts as he has always done but now with authority. I have to agree with Volman??¦with him and Chris in the backfield together??¦and then you add Crawford to the mix you guys could go far!! Coach Clark had a superb game plan and even when his stud went down he (and Watson) stuck with it and it paid dividends. But make no mistake Justin Sylvester was the game breaker last night??¦we had no answer for him. And the Vikings??¦well??¦we are going to have to get our QB to drink a little more Kool Aid before the next game because his (what I hope to be) first game jitters killed any game plan that the coaches had on offense. The offense plain and simply left our defense out to dry last night. DB all but gave us every opportunity to take this game over early and with Mason not able to get into the grove we weren??™t able to capitalize on any of these opportunities. That quickly shifted momentum in reverse for the Vikings??¦and then the MAN OF STEEL aka. Sylvester took over the game. Hats off the Indians of DB because we took a beat down last night and I??™ll be the first to say it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !! Clark didn??™t even really have to unleash his secret weapon Crawford??¦only letting him off the chain once??¦thank goodness! Good luck to DB and speedy recovery to Chris. I have a feeling that our misfortune last night is going to be bad news for the MLC this year??¦when you get punched in the mouth like we did last night somebody down the roads is going to pay for it. Can I get a Rebel yell!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thanks, who is Robert Mitchell? Where is he from? Play College? Well known for what?

Robert Mitchell is simple Ryan Mitchell??™s dad??¦nothing more??¦nothing less. Good guy but I'm not sure if he even played in high school. Is that how the do it at SHHS. I doubt if he could be a paid staff member.

Thanks Teepee. It looked like we were going to give you guys a run for your money early in the game. Then when Chris went down (I hope his injury isn??™t too serious by the way) I have to admit that the grass was starting to look a little greener on our side of the fence. Little did we know Sylvester (able to leap tall buildings in a single bound) would come in and have a career night!!! That kid was phenomenal??¦reading his blocks, lowering his shoulder for extra yards, making those quick seamless cuts as he has always done but now with authority. I have to agree with Volman??¦with him and Chris in the backfield together??¦and then you add Crawford to the mix you guys could go far!! Coach Clark had a superb game plan and even when his stud went down he (and Watson) stuck with it and it paid dividends. But make no mistake Justin Sylvester was the game breaker last night??¦we had no answer for him. And the Vikings??¦well??¦we are going to have to get our QB to drink a little more Kool Aid before the next game because his (what I hope to be) first game jitters killed any game plan that the coaches had on offense. The offense plain and simply left our defense out to dry last night. DB all but gave us every opportunity to take this game over early and with Mason not able to get into the grove we weren??™t able to capitalize on any of these opportunities. That quickly shifted momentum in reverse for the Vikings??¦and then the MAN OF STEEL aka. Sylvester took over the game. Hats off the Indians of DB because we took a beat down last night and I??™ll be the first to say it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" !! Clark didn??™t even really have to unleash his secret weapon Crawford??¦only letting him off the chain once??¦thank goodness! Good luck to DB and speedy recovery to Chris. I have a feeling that our misfortune last night is going to be bad news for the MLC this year??¦when you get punched in the mouth like we did last night somebody down the roads is going to pay for it. Can I get a Rebel yell!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That was a good post Cap1. I was just getting ready to give you some grief, but I just can't bring myself to do it now. I think your Vikings will be fine the rest of the year. Hope you run the table. Your team is much better than they showed last night. Get the ball in #44's hands more often!

That was a good post Cap1. I was just getting ready to give you some grief, but I just can't bring myself to do it now. I think your Vikings will be fine the rest of the year. Hope you run the table. Your team is much better than they showed last night. Get the ball in #44's hands more often!

One thing you will learn about me is that I will ALWAYS give credit where I see it due. By the way??¦I got this special hot sauce I put on my crow now because this aint the first nor will it be the last serving I??™ll have to eat. Occupational hazards of an out spoken one??¦but you know this /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . Oh??¦and about #44??¦.shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Indians took a while to get going but looked good from the late second quarter on. TN High really missed some good chances at taking a quick 2 TD lead. I think DB will have little trouble with Jeff County but that is about the only team I know anything about in the Big East. I agree with someone else on here that said this loss was bad news for the MLC because TN High will probably slap somebody around pretty good in the next few weeks. Bristol faced a better team last night and will most likely become a better team because of it.

Side note: Turf looked great, but...... man DB needs some more seats. Also it appeared that it was with great difficulty that the ambulance got to the lower end of the home stands.

Hope Sensabaugh recovers quick. Good luck to both.

Indians took a while to get going but looked good from the late second quarter on. TN High really missed some good chances at taking a quick 2 TD lead. I think DB will have little trouble with Jeff County but that is about the only team I know anything about in the Big East. I agree with someone else on here that said this loss was bad news for the MLC because TN High will probably slap somebody around pretty good in the next few weeks. Bristol faced a better team last night and will most likely become a better team because of it.

Side note: Turf looked great, but...... man DB needs some more seats. Also it appeared that it was with great difficulty that the ambulance got to the lower end of the home stands.

Hope Sensabaugh recovers quick. Good luck to both.

I still can't figure why they had to bring that ambulance in the lower side to the bottom of the grandstand. It would of been much quicker and easier to come in behind the grandstand.