Tennessee High @ Dobyns-Bennett

GREAT JOB DB it coundn't have ended any better!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TN High got out coached, out played, and out practiced. There should be no concerns about depth this year, I know it was a 4A team DB faced tonight, but it looks like the cupboards are full on the Indian reservation.

Congrads to DB well played...on the other hand someone please tell Stubbs this was a REAL GAME (were they keep score) not a scrimmage /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ..he totally amazes me with his offensive prowess sometimes /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> and I hope CS injury is not serious.

Well despite the score, I still think the Vikings will go on to have a successful season. Get everyone healed up and prepare for East in two weeks.

I don't get to see a lot of DB games, but in my opinion this DB squad is the best team they have had since 2004. They appear to have everything necessary to make it to the quarterfinals this year, maybe in a showdown against Farragut. Who is #3 for the Tribe?

I hated to see Chris go down with an injury. It looked very painful. Sylvester stepped up big time tonight. He was more impressive in this game than the previous two meetings in my opinion.

That sums it up pretty well. Only diff might be TNHS did not want to be in anybodys movies tonight.

Thats some bad hat Harry.

DB 38 TNHS 6 (if DB fumbles in Viking territory and they can kick a field goal or 2)

Missed it by that much!

Win number 701 vs 208 losses.

JS JC & DS looked very good tonight. Def did a great job containing 31 for most of the night.

Great fight and good night.

Roll Tribe...

Buy Bye Cap!