CAK vs Boyd

HSfootball54

Not sure if Payne is going to be back for the rest of the season!

I have heard that he has torn his ACL and meniscus too, but im not sure.

But i do believe BBS will be fine

They looked great against Baylor

Vincante Jordan did a good job filling in for the missing Payne and hope he will do All season

Im sure the veterans can keep him in Line

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if Payne is going to be back for the rest of the season!

I have heard that he has torn his ACL and meniscus too, but im not sure.

But i do believe BBS will be fine

They looked great against Baylor

Vincante Jordan did a good job filling in for the missing Payne and hope he will do All season

Im sure the veterans can keep him in Line

Payne is done for the season. Tough loss. Heart breaks for him.

As to the "idiot" comments, don't judge BBS by the few we have:) This is going to be a great game. Both teams are class acts, and I think CAK fans will enjoy their time at BBS. Be sure to bring an appetite. Great sandwiches available. Good luck to both teams. Go Bucs!

Payne is done for the season. Tough loss. Heart breaks for him.

As to the "idiot" comments, don't judge BBS by the few we have:) This is going to be a great game. Both teams are class acts, and I think CAK fans will enjoy their time at BBS. Be sure to bring an appetite. Great sandwiches available. Good luck to both teams. Go Bucs!

It is always unfortunate to hear of an athlete or any student for that matter getting hurt! Prayers are with him and hope him the best. Is he a Senior or will he have the chance to come back next year?

Don't be so sure that he is really a Boyd fan...sound like stirring the pot to me

You Boyd fans better watch zonie there, according to him and a few other devoted peerates fans they have already beaten Boyd this year and are planning another state trip... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hope Boyd has a good year and should beat cak. Good luck except on 9/05/08... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It is always unfortunate to hear of an athlete or any student for that matter getting hurt! Prayers are with him and hope him the best. Is he a Senior or will he have the chance to come back next year?

Payne was A senior and ya it is terrible to hear that I found out to day that he will be having surgery A week from Friday! Week of Meigs county game....But lets keep focus on this week Bucs

I've seen both CAK and Boyd in scrimmages this year. My assessment is that this might be one of the best week 0 games in the entire state. Both teams look solid (not Alcoa like, but....). Both can run and throw. Both have good QB's. CAK has the overall better RB, Boyd has the overall better DB's. OL and DL are similar. Boyds LB's are bigger, CAK's are faster. Sounds like a push. Don't know enough about coaches to say who is better there, but both teams look to be well coached and disciplined. Haven't seen kicking from Boyd but did hear that CAK kickers won their competitions at their jamboree, field goal and punting. Not having to travel is a plus for Boyd.

Outside of fans being fans and getting fired up and all, this should really be a good game to watch. Good luck to both teams!

...Good post...I'm not knocking the E.Ridge-Lookout Valley game but I really don't see how the "Free-Press picked the game of the week...CAK-Boyd is the Game-Of-The-Week!!!...IMHO

Don't be so sure that he is really a Boyd fan...sound like stirring the pot to me

He happens to be right in this situation. I am not a boyd buchanan fan. I just happen to attend many of their events because of the way they play the game. They are a great team to watch and the atmosphere at boyd is great for all football fans around the area. if anyone has a chance to go watch them they should. also red bank is a great place to watch ball games.

I've seen both CAK and Boyd in scrimmages this year. My assessment is that this might be one of the best week 0 games in the entire state. Both teams look solid (not Alcoa like, but....). Both can run and throw. Both have good QB's. CAK has the overall better RB, Boyd has the overall better DB's. OL and DL are similar. Boyds LB's are bigger, CAK's are faster. Sounds like a push. Don't know enough about coaches to say who is better there, but both teams look to be well coached and disciplined. Haven't seen kicking from Boyd but did hear that CAK kickers won their competitions at their jamboree, field goal and punting. Not having to travel is a plus for Boyd.

Outside of fans being fans and getting fired up and all, this should really be a good game to watch. Good luck to both teams!

that is a very accurate assement for both teams. ive seen boyds kicker and he is solid from what ive seen. that should not be a problem for them but i have seen cak's running back and he is an excellent player and i think if boyd can shut them down then they will definately win. and with their linebackers this year i think they will be able to stop him.