Best Running Back in 1A ball for 2008

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Josh Blake is a QB his stats speek for them self.He has 12TD'S and 851 rushing yards,11.3 per carry to go along with his passing stats 20TD'S and over 1,000yds passing with 1 int it should be a no brainer to be up for MR. FOOTBALL in single A. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

his stats should definetly increase the next two games with Copper Basin and Whitwell... it will be intresting to see how she does again SP... How were his numbers against Boyd Buchanan... GBA's 7 weak games are really weak... and easy to put up numbers against them... could you give me a average with GBA's wins and losses... FRA is really just and average team and GBA got beat by them... Boyd is definetly above average...and SP is too... I was just wondering if he through up these numbers against awful oppenents or if he did the same against good teams... like Boyd... any info...

his stats should definetly increase the next two games with Copper Basin and Whitwell... it will be intresting to see how she does again SP... How were his numbers against Boyd Buchanan... GBA's 7 weak games are really weak... and easy to put up numbers against them... could you give me a average with GBA's wins and losses... FRA is really just and average team and GBA got beat by them... Boyd is definetly above average...and SP is too... I was just wondering if he through up these numbers against awful oppenents or if he did the same against good teams... like Boyd... any info...

I would somewhat agree with you on some of the teams being weak with that said if the coaches have any kind of lead Blake is out of the game with 2 or 3 miniutes left in the 3rd quarter .For answering (1) of your questions I think he had 90 rushing and over 100 passing with 2 td's not counting how many times he was sacked which takes away from your total stats. SP only had 190 total yards of offense against BOYD.

Perry Co. has a sophmore Drey Mercer who is 12th in state and 2nd in 1a behind McEwen running back.He may not be the best but wait a year or 2 and he will be in the running.

hey radio i figure u will be at the game tonight ill be the kid wearing the denver broncos hat....... but anyway who is yalls qb