White House @ Portland-Week 1

Olred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach Bottles (filled with rocks), Cow Bells, & Air Horns are illegal (just like the band playing) while an offense is going through the snap count.

Any official that penalizes a band for playing but doesn't penalize artificial noise makers such as the ones that I have listed simply ought to be FIRED!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Bleach Bottles (filled with rocks), Cow Bells, & Air Horns are illegal (just like the band playing) while an offense is going through the snap count.

Any official that penalizes a band for playing but doesn't penalize artificial noise makers such as the ones that I have listed simply ought to be FIRED!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> crybaby....

I recall a team with the colors blue & white that cried and cried in the past about a certain team (in their own region) that has a band that plays during the games. Which team could that be "crybaby"??????

And I recall 3 other names you have posted under.....Let go of your crush for WH football.

You need to let go of your crush for me since you obviously have been following me over the years huh??????

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

I hope Portland wins by 100

Look whose following who..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are a contridiction in terms.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

White House won. I think it was 35-17.

HOW MANY INCHES HAS # 38 GROWN SINCE LAST YEAR? IM GUESSING AT LEAST FIVE. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE A PLAYER . WHITE HOUSE LOOKED GOOD IN THE 2ND HALF AGAINST PORTLAND. PORTLAND DEFINETLY LOOKS MUCH IMPROVED FROM THE LAST FEW YEARS. THEY KEPT THE GAME CLOSE IN THE 1ST HALF WITH THEIR BALL CONTROL RUNNING. HOW MANY INTERCEPTIONS HAS CHAD NEAL HAD IN HIS 4 YEARS? HE HAS TO EITHER HAVE WHITE HOUSE'S RECORD, OR HE IS CLOSE. HE HAS SOME KIND OF FEET. (AND HANDS). DEMARIOUS PAYNE HAD A HECK OF A GAME ALSO.

Way to go White House! Way to turn it on in the second half! Always good to beat Portland...Portland is indeed MUCH improved from last year. I will say that.

As far as the seating arrangements on Portland's visitor side,....TERRIBLE! Warning to all fans who have to play at Portland, you may want to stay home rather than deal with the current seating arrangements. Temporary bleachers at a HORRIBLE angle for the game. I would be embarrassed if I were Portland officials.