HC at Father Ryan

patriot04

Sorry Charlie, but I am pretty sure I am up to speed on the two programs I am posting about. Unlike you, I am well versed in many states and about numerous teams and can see past the limits of my "Town". You should try it.

Ole Dad

Since you are so "well versed" then answer my questions from the previuos post.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point exactly. So you feel, in your serious evaluation, that HC was the only team concerned about injuries and that FR was playing all out with every trick in the book to win the game all all costs, including injury. I don't think so either. Therefore, I assume that it was a representative outcome of the teams as they played in a gametype situation. Who knows if FR wins every game, but to come on here and say it was only a scrimmage and if it had been a real game the outcome would have been different is laughable. In fact it might have been different, FR may have shut HC out toally and won by 30. They both have great teams and will do well this year before Lussier leaves to take over at Notre Dame when Charlie is fired.

Ole Dad

"Lussier leaves to take over at Notre Dame when Charlie is fired" He may want to try to beat Brentwood Academy and Montgomery Bell Academy and win in D2 before he takes a shot at the big boys like Southern Cal. FR will be lucky to win more than 6 games this season and will probably go .500 with a very good chance to finish the season @ 4-6 if the injury bug hits the team. Best of luck to the Irish but it could be a long season.

"Lussier leaves to take over at Notre Dame when Charlie is fired" He may want to try to beat Brentwood Academy and Montgomery Bell Academy and win in D2 before he takes a shot at the big boys like Southern Cal. FR will be lucky to win more than 6 games this season and will probably go .500 with a very good chance to finish the season @ 4-6 if the injury bug hits the team. Best of luck to the Irish but it could be a long season.

I wouldn't take Ole Dad too seriously. After a little research I find that he posts primarily on East Tn threads from Vero Beach Florida. He bashes coaches and stirs up trouble. He probably hasn't seen a high school football game in years. My guess is that he is retired and probably well into his 90s. In other words he is irrelevant.

Let's see, according to your theory all the major Universities have scouts in Henry County and therefore your two, 3 Star kids got recruited by a few of those schools. Otherwise how in the world would they, or anyone else know anything about football and players in your town? Do yourself a favor and think before you post ridiculous thoughts and actually contemplate what you are trying to say ahead of bizarre comments like you normally make.

Ole Dad

I wouldn't take Ole Dad too seriously. After a little research I find that he posts primarily on East Tn threads from Vero Beach Florida. He bashes coaches and stirs up trouble. He probably hasn't seen a high school football game in years. My guess is that he is retired and probably well into his 90s. In other words he is irrelevant.

Let's see, according to your theory all the major Universities have scouts in Henry County and therefore your two, 3 Star kids got recruited by a few of those schools. Otherwise how in the world would they, or anyone else know anything about football and players in your town? Do yourself a favor and think before you post ridiculous thoughts and actually contemplate what you are trying to say ahead of bizarre comments like you normally make.

Ole Dad

I never said any such thing. But when Henry County or any high school has big time prospects scouts come to visit. You make no sense and I noticed that you didn't answer my questions. I'm sure scouts come to Vero Beach. Why don't you seek them out and learn a little football. Oh yeah, I have contemplated what I wanted to say and I am happy with it. After further contemplation I have decided that I would rather be bizarre than irrelevant.

You must live in a box. And these Big Time Scouts find these kids how? Oh, they subscibe to The Henry County News? Enough, you will figure the whole football thing out in time I'm sure.

Ole, Old, Old Dad

I never said any such thing. But when Henry County or any high school has big time prospects scouts come to visit. You make no sense and I noticed that you didn't answer my questions. I'm sure scouts come to Vero Beach. Why don't you seek them out and learn a little football. Oh yeah, I have contemplated what I wanted to say and I am happy with it. After further contemplation I have decided that I would rather be bizarre than irrelevant.

You must live in a box. And these Big Time Scouts find these kids how? Oh, they subscibe to The Henry County News? Enough, you will figure the whole football thing out in time I'm sure.

Ole, Old, Old Dad

What are you talking about? This thread is about the Henry County Father Ryan scrimmage that you apparently saw in Vero Beach. What about it?

Say and believe what you want. Do you think Gaddis would give his star running back the ball only twice in a half of football in a real game? Our QB who is being recruited by everyone in the South east plus Michigan carried the ball only three times. I think "winning" the scrimmage was a lot more important to you than it was to him. We certainly tried but since "winning" a scrimmage is totally unimportant no real attempt was made to do so. Does it count on your team's record? It doesn't on ours.

Both Allen and Gaddis carried the ball many more times than two and three. get your facts straight, and give credit where credit is due. good show for the irish, hope they prepare well this week for hillwood. word on the street is mulloy is back and 110%. look out toppers

Both Allen and Gaddis carried the ball many more times than two and three. get your facts straight, and give credit where credit is due. good show for the irish, hope they prepare well this week for hillwood. word on the street is mulloy is back and 110%. look out toppers

I was at the scrimmage sitting next to the statisticians in the stands. Allen and Teague combined for a grand total of seven carries in a half of football. I take nothing away from the Irish. They are a good team. My point was to "Ole Dad" . If he thinks that Gaddis treated this scrimmage like a game then he is crazy. Those two guys accounted for almost 5000 yards last year and over sixty touchdowns. My simple point is that had it been a game their carries would have added up to closer to twenty than seven. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. Who cares who wins a scrimmage on the scoreboard. In fact I don't even remember a score on the scoreboard that night. Good luck to both teams.