Is Smith County QB the second coming of John Elway

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there Saturday along with my Son. We sat there with the SC fans and blended in rather well. SC looked really good. The QB was hot and from his Atheletic ability, I can see him being hot on Friday nights. The OL looked really good also. The DL played well. In my opinion this may be the best SC team I have seen in a while. It will take an outstanding team to beat SC in 08.

Guest Termite

Hey Termite, #7 is a heck of a baseball player to. Maybe posty is on to us!

Posty on to us??? You give more credit than I do. He don't even suspect anything...

I've watched Brandon play BB since he was 8. His brother Joshua is a heck of a ball player too. I expect to see a few Johnston to Johnston plays this year.

I was there Saturday along with my Son. We sat there with the SC fans and blended in rather well. SC looked really good. The QB was hot and from his Atheletic ability, I can see him being hot on Friday nights. The OL looked really good also. The DL played well. In my opinion this may be the best SC team I have seen in a while. It will take an outstanding team to beat SC in 08.

SC has alot of work to do..........as do all teams this time of year. If you was there singy, you saw the screen that was missed and the wheel route missed. SC was without one of their players thats expected to be relied on both sides of the ball also. Runningback and Safety still nursing a hamstring. I'm anxious to see how we compete against WH tommorrow.

Posty on to us??? You give more credit than I do. He don't even suspect anything...

I've watched Brandon play BB since he was 8. His brother Joshua is a heck of a ball player too. I expect to see a few Johnston to Johnston plays this year.

That screen block happens to all teams against good competition. Knox Cath is as good as you will see this year until the playoffs. That Corner played that perfect.

Guest Termite

6'4 160 is a very skinny kid not to doubt his arm strength or skill at all but it sounds like the kid is a twig and might get snapped if he's hit hard

Oh...I don't know...he's comparable to most High School QBs if you look at all the programs... much less 1-2A.

The O-line does a good job of making sure he stays clean. This isn't the first time he has stepped on a field.

There have been a few games won with 160 guards. So....Dof the ATL rest assured ...he will be OK...if not you warned him....

Guest Termite

Hey Singer, when you say blended in rather well..........did you borrow some of Stampus Lickus Smith Co shirts and caps?

I thought the QB played well, the defense is better, but the O-Line impressed me as much as anything. The 2 D-tackles from Knox. Cath. are highly recruited and come highly praised.

Are you coming over to WH tomorrow??

Hey Singer, when you say blended in rather well..........did you borrow some of Stampus Lickus Smith Co shirts and caps?

I thought the QB played well, the defense is better, but the O-Line impressed me as much as anything. The 2 D-tackles from Knox. Cath. are highly recruited and come highly praised.

Are you coming over to WH tomorrow??

I would like to but the Eagles are scrimmaging the Purple Tigers from Watertown tommorrow. With my son playing I need to be there. I don't look for White House to run over SC at all. WH has never impressed me in Scrimmages. I think they use them as evaluation of player oppurtunities and will play a lot of people who may not be starters when the Season starts. SC has the size and talent to compete with WH. With that said, I do think WH is a 3A contender. Getting back to Catholic. Did they have talent? Yes they did. Did there coaches use their talent wisely, I don't think so. The SC kids were coached much better and SC put their players in position to make plays. Why Catholic is running a York style Wing-T is beyond me. The right Coaches and Catholic could be unstoppable.