4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streaker was major boost for Pats. Did he get away?

No, he got down to the far end of the field and was promptly grabbed by a cop. I thought he was going to try to get his full moment of glory and just run around till someone caught him out on the field.

Should get a nice couple of days off from school /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Streaker was major boost for Pats. Did he get away?

Now Pat, back in the day.......cough.....cough.....we didn't call what he did streaking....shoot he still had his panties on....slacker /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now Pat, back in the day.......cough.....cough.....we didn't call what he did streaking....shoot he still had his panties on....slacker /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Their principal said he didn't finish last year and was amazed he made it this far, this year.

So much for 28-6 or 7 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I`d be lying of a said I expected the offense to play that well, or the defense to be that physical. Greenville came out like gangbusters on offense and it looked like it might turn into a long night. Greenway didn't look the same after that early hit he took, but for that matter after Greeville score their 2nd TD they looked like a different team. There were some monster hits by both teams, but JC was much more physical after the 1st quarter and throughout the game. DZ wasn't kidding when he talked up Brad Mason in the preseason, boy was he beast tonight, laid the wood all game long, plus took a punt back. Offense did some things that everyone seemed to like, 4WR,5WR????? Who knew??????? Big props to Coach Brimer for opening the offense up ever so slightly. If we can get McFall to trust his arm and not hesitate when guys break open, the offense could do some scary things. Defense played very well for stretches, can't ask for much more though when facing a offense like Greenville came out with. If we can shore up the tackling and get more consistent pressure on the QB the defense could be VERY VERY good as well as the offense.

Greenville was no pushover, you guys have a good looking team. I was somewhat surprised at some of the 2nd half playcalling, not sure why you guys kept running up the middle with DT's and MLB we have. Would liked to have seen less personal fouls, #44 about killed McFall when he had him on the ground.

On to Mo West /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who knows maybe we can sweep Region 2, not just West and East this time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jc i have a question for u those two first half personal fouls on us was that a bad call or a good one from the home side it looked horrible. Jeff. County played a great game and i think i was one of the only devil fans that had some fear about you all running all over us. Good job to the patriots

Jc i have a question for u those two first half personal fouls on us was that a bad call or a good one from the home side it looked horrible. Jeff. County played a great game and i think i was one of the only devil fans that had some fear about you all running all over us. Good job to the patriots

The late hit out of bounds was questionable, but I think that refs are always going to side with a QB going out of bounds. I didn't see the 1st personal foul on JC's first TD drive because it was all the way at the other end of the field from where I was. The one at the 50 on the JC sideline was a definite personal foul, I actually thought the Greenville player should have been tossed for a forearm to the throat.

The refs weren't very good the whole game though, both teams could have been called for a lot more than they were called for. The line judge on the JC sideline was blind as a bat, we could have been called for at least 1 more illegal pass and a false start by our WR. On the flip side, Greenville's o-line was doing a massive amount of holding.

The late hit out of bounds was questionable, but I think that refs are always going to side with a QB going out of bounds. I didn't see the 1st personal foul on JC's first TD drive because it was all the way at the other end of the field from where I was. The one at the 50 on the JC sideline was a definite personal foul, I actually thought the Greenville player should have been tossed for a forearm to the throat.

The refs weren't very good the whole game though, both teams could have been called for a lot more than they were called for. The line judge on the JC sideline was blind as a bat, we could have been called for at least 1 more illegal pass and a false start by our WR. On the flip side, Greenville's o-line was doing a massive amount of holding.

Shouldn't Mcfall be ejected for running on to the field without a helmet because of a personal foul. He ran out to the numbers when Jeff was on defense. Shouldn't he be ejected for that and then suspended for a game or two

Shouldn't Mcfall be ejected for running on to the field without a helmet because of a personal foul. He ran out to the numbers when Jeff was on defense. Shouldn't he be ejected for that and then suspended for a game or two

Very good point, not a very smart thing to do, especially since he's suppose to be a captain and a leader.

Most people are sooo sick of hearing about the new field at GHS as well the team. They are so overrated it's not even funny. It was hilarious they lost on opening night on their new field. Heard the streaker was the best part of the game. Atleast it will give the GHS fans something to talk about besides the game. Way to go Jeff County!! Couldn't have been any sweeter! Hope every one who plays GHS drills them into their new turf. With all the money spent on GHS's coach, field & trying to buy county players I bet they have some highly disappointed investors. Good look to all who play them I hope they lose every game. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />