4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might wanna be careful with ol JC there...he's awful thin-skinned and doesn't have much of a sense of humor. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My sense of humor is plenty high enough, personal attacks are a different story.

As far as thin skin, if that were true shouldn't I have been all over you Greenville fans for the 3 TD's win you guys were predicting?

OK, for fair and Balance, JCo. 28 GHS 6 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . Everybody happy. JC, go back to last years JCounty getting ready for football season thread. Greeneville wasn't even mention and then the GHS folks were lectured for the fact we might play you all close.

We won, we look very good in the preseason, we looked great at the Jamboree against a tough team, you are fighting among yourselves and criticizing your staff, and pretty good football wonks from TH, SS and DB are picking GHS by a dominant score as well. Plus the boys are so pumped about the new field. (Forget score, a lot of work went into the visitors side upgrade).

I said GHS by 2 TDs, tell me why I'm out of my goard

Yes Greenville fans making lopsided predictions will make it happen, great logic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A better way to look at it is that predictions like 28-6, 28-7 are not worthy of a response

I remember last year around this time when JC fans were saying how Greeneville was going to come into town an hear screaming an ghost from past players or some crap like that in Dumplin stadium an how JC has more school history an pride then Greeneville so JC was going to win yada yada yada............ you get the point. well Greeneville came rolling into town an handed you a 21-7 loss surprising everyone. So you say 28-6 or 28-7 is not worthy???????? With Greenway an Hall bigger an badder then last year an Barner.... well its Barner, makes 28-7 not seem so bad.

I remember last year around this time when JC fans were saying how Greeneville was going to come into town an hear screaming an ghost from past players or some crap like that in Dumplin stadium an how JC has more school history an pride then Greeneville so JC was going to win yada yada yada............ you get the point. well Greeneville came rolling into town an handed you a 21-7 loss surprising everyone. So you say 28-6 or 28-7 is not worthy???????? With Greenway an Hall bigger an badder then last year an Barner.... well its Barner, makes 28-7 not seem so bad.

Too scarry Kevo, we were thinking pretty much a like at the same time.

My sense of humor is plenty high enough, personal attacks are a different story.

As far as thin skin, if that were true shouldn't I have been all over you Greenville fans for the 3 TD's win you guys were predicting?

Nah you said it wasn't worthy of a response.....

So JC, gonna make it down to see our new rug on Friday?

Sorry, if its game analysis or predictions that you want, you should take it up with some of the "true Jeff County fans" who populate this site.

I`m only here to stir up trouble remember?

Its OK JC we'll just run with the analysis you have already posted......

"As long as "echo's of the past" are running the offense at JC, any kind of high powered passing attack, or high powered offense in general will never exist no matter if talent is there or not. When your offensive philosophy is steeped in the late 1980's, where you try to pound the other team into submission, odds are you offense is not going to be very high flying or high powered. The problem is not the veer, CN won a NC and had as high powered of an offense(both passing and rushing) as you'll ever see. The problem is trying to run the 1980's veer in 2008 when your opposition runs a high powered offense like the spread and puts up a lot of points, it puts you at a real disadvantage. The fact that we're not even running the 1980's veer very well is another matter all together."

Turnovers will lose it for Jeff. Yes that tiny QB is fast as H#!!, but he does not protect the football. I would say the slant won't work as good agianst the ole Greene Devils. I 'm taking the idea that JC4life is a Jeff Coach. He sure gets mad when somebody says anything mean about the Pats.

Turnovers will lose it for Jeff. Yes that tiny QB is fast as H#!!, but he does not protect the football. I would say the slant won't work as good agianst the ole Greene Devils. I 'm taking the idea that JC4life is a Jeff Coach. He sure gets mad when somebody says anything mean about the Pats.

I doubt Jeff coaches would be as critical of the Veer as our friend JC is....