4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

So the jamboree is done...whos closer to right?

This?

Or this?

My prediction

Greeneville 28 - 6

I like those numbers but i will say 28-7 Gville (the 7 is so it does not look like im copying you barb lol) I like the Greenway, Barner, and Hall tree headed monster. they are going to give everyone heck this year

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great game to start out with.... two hard hitting teams with a lot of football pride. I dont know who to believe this year, our sorry newspaper, or people here on CoachT. Our coverage up here has the Pats pushing the Tribe for 1st. ...on here ive heard nothing but negitive comments. Someone from Jeff Co. tell me whatchu really got. Either way , gonna miss you guys next year with this sucky schedule change. Good luck.

I like those numbers but i will say 28-7 Gville (the 7 is so it does not look like im copying you barb lol) I like the Greenway, Barner, and Hall tree headed monster. they are going to give everyone heck this year

You can give'em an extra point if you want to Kev, but I ain't giving 'em nuttin...speaking of extra points, hows the kicking game looking this year?

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Dont ask, just saw it and thought I would use it.....a motorcycle? Seriously? Anyways, from what I hear the Devils QB is an outlaw and though has a strong arm has a weak mind. Didnt he get kicked off the team? Just what I heard, not stating facts here. I really dont see Greeneville beating JC on the account that they are obviously looking past the Patriots. Everything posted on here seems to be Greeneville by a landslide, and Im not buying it. When you look past JC, you get hit in the mouth. I know from covering local football for the past 26 years. Will it be a good game? I think so, but not as lopsided as many Greeneville fans are predicting. Good Luck to both schools, Jefferson County 35

Greeneville 21

Oh yeah and one more thing....... GO VOLS!!!!!

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> Dont ask, just saw it and thought I would use it.....a motorcycle? Seriously? Anyways, from what I hear the Devils QB is an outlaw and though has a strong arm has a weak mind. Didnt he get kicked off the team? Just what I heard, not stating facts here. I really dont see Greeneville beating JC on the account that they are obviously looking past the Patriots. Everything posted on here seems to be Greeneville by a landslide, and Im not buying it. When you look past JC, you get hit in the mouth. I know from covering local football for the past 26 years. Will it be a good game? I think so, but not as lopsided as many Greeneville fans are predicting. Good Luck to both schools, Jefferson County 35

Greeneville 21

Oh yeah and one more thing....... GO VOLS!!!!!

Geesh I certainly hope a high school kid getting in an altercation with another high school kid doesn't make you an outlaw cause a lot of these coach t posters would be hanging in the post office. As far as the "weak mind " comment, you should be ashamed of making such an asinine statement about the young man....Jordan has had a tragic year but seems to have weathered it with tremendous resiliency. For someone who has been "covering local football for 26 years" you seem to like to play fast and loose with gossip and innuendo.

I doubt if Coach McCurry is letting his boys "look ahead" of anyone...seriously does that REALLY ever happen or do fans just like to use it as an excuse for poor preparation and execution?

As far as Greeneville fans making lopsided predictions, I don't see too many Patriot fans willing to go out on a limb and challenge them....

Yes Jordan did have his share of off the field problems but that was last year. Any one in that lockerroom will tell u he has came a mile and then some. 9-12 for 94 yds in the jamboree the other night is a start. He has become very good at reading the blitz and keeping his emotions inside of him and letting his arm and teammates do the talking for him. Why would the devils overlook jeff. Sure all they have is mcfall but there gonna play this game like any other one week at a time. As for the prediction of 35-21 jeff i'd like to know which magic jenie is telling u that one. If greeneville's defense can hold j.c. to 21 then the offense will have it in the bag

Yes Jordan did have his share of off the field problems but that was last year. Any one in that lockerroom will tell u he has came a mile and then some. 9-12 for 94 yds in the jamboree the other night is a start. He has become very good at reading the blitz and keeping his emotions inside of him and letting his arm and teammates do the talking for him. Why would the devils overlook jeff. Sure all they have is mcfall but there gonna play this game like any other one week at a time. As for the prediction of 35-21 jeff i'd like to know which magic jenie is telling u that one. If greeneville's defense can hold j.c. to 21 then the offense will have it in the bag

I'm sure gonna miss his Momma in the stands on Friday nights. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ... dusted off my cowbell for Friday night in her honor.

Geesh I certainly hope a high school kid getting in an altercation with another high school kid doesn't make you an outlaw cause a lot of these coach t posters would be hanging in the post office. As far as the "weak mind " comment, you should be ashamed of making such an asinine statement about the young man....Jordan has had a tragic year but seems to have weathered it with tremendous resiliency. For someone who has been "covering local football for 26 years" you seem to like to play fast and loose with gossip and innuendo.

I doubt if Coach McCurry is letting his boys "look ahead" of anyone...seriously does that REALLY ever happen or do fans just like to use it as an excuse for poor preparation and execution?

As far as Greeneville fans making lopsided predictions, I don't see too many Patriot fans willing to go out on a limb and challenge them....

Yes Greenville fans making lopsided predictions will make it happen, great logic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A better way to look at it is that predictions like 28-6, 28-7 are not worthy of a response

Yes Greenville fans making lopsided predictions will make it happen, great logic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A better way to look at it is that predictions like 28-6, 28-7 are not worthy of a response

I knew that would finally get you started /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well give a response then as if u never saw those scores. Is the team better then last year? Yes or no

Oh and a response of 35-21 got alot of response of what medication he was on.

Well give a response then as if u never saw those scores. Is the team better then last year? Yes or no

Oh and a response of 35-21 got alot of response of what medication he was on.

Might wanna be careful with ol JC there...he's awful thin-skinned and doesn't have much of a sense of humor. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />