4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

Let me see if i can answer your ? Coach anderson went to carson newman where from what i hear he played football. So your answer is yes now we can stop this crap and move on. Wow it took alot to answer that one.

Thanks Turnaround for settling that one. I was afraid I was gonna have to get rough with them /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...howya been?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Turnaround for settling that one. I was afraid I was gonna have to get rough with them /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...howya been?

Ive been good been on the field all summer working on the turf. I sure hope everyone likes it b/c it has been quite a pain. Tons of work.

Ive been good been on the field all summer working on the turf. I sure hope everyone likes it b/c it has been quite a pain. Tons of work.

Yeah I live close to the school and I know you all were hittin' it early and workin' late.

Coach Anderson does not run the offense

Let it go JC /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Has anyone heard how the defense is progressing

Well mccurry is really hard on them. They do have a lot of holes to fill, but they are returning stewart at mlb and barner and hall should be at the corners. I would guess that quarles will be at safety again this year and he got better as the year went along. Ive heard that the d-line should have some speed and bj spradlin is at outside linebacker. Other then that i guess we'll have to wait and see against j.c.

Well mccurry is really hard on them. They do have a lot of holes to fill, but they are returning stewart at mlb and barner and hall should be at the corners. I would guess that quarles will be at safety again this year and he got better as the year went along. Ive heard that the d-line should have some speed and bj spradlin is at outside linebacker. Other then that i guess we'll have to wait and see against j.c.

You can now check out www.greenevillefootball.com for a pic of the new field.

looks good! i thought they were going to do something with the press box to

I heard that after 08 season a new press box/weight room would be built with completion of paving of the back parking lot too. Whether this is true or not I don't know. It would be great if the would replace the old press box.

I heard that after 08 season a new press box/weight room would be built with completion of paving of the back parking lot too. Whether this is true or not I don't know. It would be great if the would replace the old press box.

Well hopefully the block wall will be taken down and moved back and ive heard there is supposed to be more seating but yes it should happen once the season is over. I doubt the weight room would be built b/c of the addition of all new equipment last year but it would really help the field b/c right now the bleachers look really tacky next to the field.

Not sure what there will be to tell after the jamboree

So the jamboree is done...whos closer to right?

Greenville by 6 touchdowns.

This?

Jeff co. by 2 touchdowns.

Greenville struggled against the option in their scrimmage.

Jeff runs it well with a big full back and a athletic QB.

Good luck to both teams

Or this?

My prediction

Greeneville 28 - 6