4a vs. 5a; Greeneville vs. Jefferson County; Week 0

DevilFan77

Most people are sooo sick of hearing about the new field at GHS as well the team. They are so overrated it's not even funny. It was hilarious they lost on opening night on their new field. Heard the streaker was the best part of the game. Atleast it will give the GHS fans something to talk about besides the game. Way to go Jeff County!! Couldn't have been any sweeter! Hope every one who plays GHS drills them into their new turf. With all the money spent on GHS's coach, field & trying to buy county players I bet they have some highly disappointed investors. Good look to all who play them I hope they lose every game. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What i think is so hilarious is that Jeff county thinks they are gonna win the state championship apparently because they beat Greeneville a 3a team playing in 4a and Jeff County is 5a. And one other thing ive seen alot of comments saying how ugly our new field looks ,i think our field is better looking than some college fields honestly and Jeff

County is just jealous because they dont have ALUMNI who would give to the school for a new facility or field.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i think is so hilarious is that Jeff county thinks they are gonna win the state championship apparently because they beat Greeneville a 3a team playing in 4a and Jeff County is 5a. And one other thing ive seen alot of comments saying how ugly our new field looks ,i think our field is better looking than some college fields honestly and Jeff

County is just jealous because they dont have ALUMNI who would give to the school for a new facility or field.

Who have you heard from JC say they expect to win the state championship? And especially citing their reasoning being beating Greenville?

[/quot

First of all I think the new turf at GHS is very nice.

Second, who said the field was ugly?

I have not seen or heard this.

Third, with the field and new pillars looking so nice, why did Greeneville not replace the bleachers.

Isn't these bleachers the same ones that have been there for sometime?

Fourth, with a new stadium, plus etc... you need new bleachers !!

Last but not least, we don't need turf. Our field is just beautiful !!

First of all I think the new turf at GHS is very nice.

Second, who said the field was ugly?

I have not seen or heard this.

Third, with the field and new pillars looking so nice, why did Greeneville not replace the bleachers.

Isn't these bleachers the same ones that have been there for sometime?

Fourth, with a new stadium, plus etc... you need new bleachers !!

Last but not least, we don't need turf. Our field is just beautiful !!

Dang Warlock...gotta give us time.Rome wasn't built in a day. From what I understand, more renovations are forthcoming....I hear the new pressbox and home facilities (bathrooms) are next.

I don't really see anything wrong with the existing bleachers...they are plenty large enough and in great shape. The only complaint I can see is since they shifted the field, they aren't centered anymore.