Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

i know coach coedy better than to show his hand in a Jambo. I can promise ya that the westview game wasn't quite the full package. Riskin getting somebody gettin hurt or showin wat u got in a game that dont go onthe stat book is about stupid i'd say. . Hunington wont put up 42 points all season.

Bossdog72...

I guess Coady told his boys not to tackle either. I'll bet my house against your skateboard that Huntingdon will put up more than 42 points this season. Everyone here in Huntingdon knows what Milan has coming back this year but like I said earlier I wouldn't book my room in Murfreesboro just yet.

We're looking forward to the game and the pre-game acknowledgements to start the season at Johnnie Hale Stadium. I know ya'll were planning a tribute to the late editor for the Milan Mirror but won't Mr. Bill Haney be recognized too?

I've got $ 10 bucks against your skateboard that the scoreboard goes out before the end of the game... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bossdog72...

I guess Coady told his boys not to tackle either. I'll bet my house against your skateboard that Huntingdon will put up more than 42 points this season. Everyone here in Huntingdon knows what Milan has coming back this year but like I said earlier I wouldn't book my room in Murfreesboro just yet.

We're looking forward to the game and the pre-game acknowledgements to start the season at Johnnie Hale Stadium. I know ya'll were planning a tribute to the late editor for the Milan Mirror but won't Mr. Bill Haney be recognized too?

I've got $ 10 bucks against your skateboard that the scoreboard goes out before the end of the game... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will also take some of the action on the points thing. I just don't want to see anything close to 42 on Friday night. I hope our Defense is as strong as they have looked in scrimmages. You win games with D, but both teams will put up their share of points on any given night. I just don't like defending that Wing-T. It is hard to figure out who has the ball from the stands little much less on the line of scrimmage.

I would look for there to be a tribute to Mr. Haney at a later date. The field naming has been in the works for some time and if we tried to do something in a hurry for such a local legend I would be afraid we would come up short of what is deserved. Mr. Haney was purple to the core and will be missed by all of Milan.

I really think they have the scoreboard thing fixed. It didn't even blink last night at the junior high game against the Mustangs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Looking forward to Friday night.

I went to the huntingdon practice yesterday and all i heard was the mocking of the bull dawg purr, i mean bark!!!!! Milan Wont Even Score On The Mustang Defense! Their Defense Wont Touch Our Offense! The Score Will Turn Out To Be 999-0! Mustang Victory!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I went to the huntingdon practice yesterday and all i heard was the mocking of the bull dawg purr, i mean bark!!!!! Milan Wont Even Score On The Mustang Defense! Their Defense Wont Touch Our Offense! The Score Will Turn Out To Be 999-0! Mustang Victory!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's nice to know every school has their village idiot /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dang i need some of that stuff ur smoking its got to be some good stuff lol

Really? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please tell me your joking! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />