Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

Big Win for the Dawgs!!! Huntingdon hung tough early, I will admit I was nervous after the first quarter. After halftime, it was very evident which team made the correct adjustments. The wing t was not nearly as effective in the 2nd half as the first. We had a couple of costly turnovers in the first half. Got to protect the ball. Offense looked great all night. Big chunks of yardage and some nice passing from Coleman. JW's TD off of the screen pass was huge with momentum. He had to have run like a 130 yards on that one play. I look forward to watching it on film.

Hat off to the Mustangs!!! You guys slapped us pretty hard for the first half. Wouldn't have expected anything less. You guys always bring it hard. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Milan, one game at a time. Work on the areas that need improvement and get better each week. Good job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah need to work on the kicking alot

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilbert had around 140 something yards. He's the real deal and will wind up D1 or wind up like another Terrance Bell at Bethel (Coach Kaklis from Bethel was there tonight). Milan IS the real deal this year and that's evident on how bad they beat Huntingdon tonight! Final score should've been 53-20 due to the subs being in at the end and winded up being 53-27. Tristian is an awesome WR! His TD's were unbelievable tonight! I'm looking forward to playing Milan next week in a way but I'm also not. Milan has athletes all over the field. Congrats to Milan tonight on the win and to Huntingdon as well! Ya'll played with Milan in that first half and I really like that Offense Swenson runs. Good Luck to both teams this year.

Milan... Too big.. Too fast... Too good..

Hats off to the Bulldogs. Ya'll just wore us down. Another typical Bulldog team.

I imagine there will be some tackling drills in Huntingdon on Monday..

Good luck the rest of the year.

Mustang, ya'll looked rather well tonight on Offense in the first half. I love the Offense! The misdirection that the kid took to the house at the very beginning was a beautiful play! Ya'll will win several games this year and compete with Camden for 7-2A title! Good Luck!

Milan... Too big.. Too fast... Too good..

Hats off to the Bulldogs. Ya'll just wore us down. Another typical Bulldog team.

I imagine there will be some tackling drills in Huntingdon on Monday..

Good luck the rest of the year.

Milan put 53 on the stangs..when was the last time that happened..if ever

yeah need to work on the kicking alot

Well we finally won our opening game for a change. Huntingdon hung tight for a half thanks to our carelessness and the officials calls and lack of calls. Things got better in the 2nd half when even the officials realized they couldnt lead a Huntingdon comeback. 53-0 would have looked a lot better. We need to get lots better on defense before we play Trenton and Westview. We got burned by having 5 down linemen in the 1st half, not sure we have the personnel to run that all season.

Well we finally won our opening game for a change. Huntingdon hung tight for a half thanks to our carelessness and the officials calls and lack of calls. Things got better in the 2nd half when even the officials realized they couldnt lead a Huntingdon comeback. 53-0 would have looked a lot better. We need to get lots better on defense before we play Trenton and Westview. We got burned by having 5 down linemen in the 1st half, not sure we have the personnel to run that all season.

Milan got bad calls? You've got to be kidding me...Mustangs were robbed of at least 14 more points in the first half. What a joke. I will give you guys credit though,,,your dang good.