What's the best matchup in the Livingston Regional Jamboree at TTU

Homer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville vs Upperman. A solid 5A team against a team with a qb that has supposedly already signed with a D1 school. Easily the best two quarter matchup.

You're being sarcastic bigreid. Seriously, I think Monterey has a better chance against Livingston than Upperman has against Cookeville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're being sarcastic bigreid. Seriously, I think Monterey has a better chance against Livingston than Upperman has against Cookeville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I said "supposed" didn't I? Word is he has offers from some D1 schools. That's all I know. I'm all for any kid from around here if they can make it in D1 ball. That's just the word. Not my opinion.

5:30 Jackson Co. VS Dekalb

6:15 Clay Co. VS Pickett Co.

7:00 RBS VS Cookeville JV

7:45 MHS VS Livingston Academy

8:30 Cookeville VS Upperman

Would like to extend a special thanks to the folks at Livingston Regional Hospital for supporting the local youth in the UpperCumberlands. This will be the 4th Annual Football Jamboree that Liv-Regional has sponsored. Come out to Tn Tech friday night and support your teams. The annual Jamboree's have always been a chance for the fans to see their teams for the first time and for the youth to showcase their talents. This years schedule should provide plenty of action for the avid football fan. So come on out and support your favorite team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LA vs Monterey is the best matchup and is going to be the best game. Monterey has more than just a chance against LA. They are a solid from what I have seen and heard. LA is going to have to show up to beat Monterey.

LA vs Monterey is the best matchup and is going to be the best game. Monterey has more than just a chance against LA. They are a solid from what I have seen and heard. LA is going to have to show up to beat Monterey.

Would like to extend a special thanks to the folks at Livingston Regional Hospital for supporting the local youth in the UpperCumberlands. This will be the 4th Annual Football Jamboree that Liv-Regional has sponsored. Come out to Tn Tech friday night and support your teams. The annual Jamboree's have always been a chance for the fans to see their teams for the first time and for the youth to showcase their talents. This years schedule should provide plenty of action for the avid football fan. So come on out and support your favorite team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really nice post RC. We can't ever thank the local organizations enough for supporting our youth. The money's good, you know what I mean.