Did Upperman dominate Gordonsville and Livingston?

Homer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Upperman beat Cookeville in the TTU Jamboree, I don't think the Herald was slanted at all. Pretty accurate in fact.

The H-C is always slanted toward Upperman. It gets comical sometimes. I have never seen such a write-up for a glorified scrimmage.

I also never seen such a write-up for a 4-way scrimmage. I am sure Upperman is much improved. But gee...that's ridiculous.

The H-C is always slanted toward Upperman. It gets comical sometimes. I have never seen such a write-up for a glorified scrimmage.

I also never seen such a write-up for a 4-way scrimmage. I am sure Upperman is much improved. But gee...that's ridiculous.

I agree Antwan, but Upperman was impressive. Did you make the glorified scrimmage /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Upperman don't seem to be posting much, have you noticed that?

I agree Antwan, but Upperman was impressive. Did you make the glorified scrimmage /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Upperman don't seem to be posting much, have you noticed that?

What...all 3 of them? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was at the scrimmage. Upperman was the 3rd best team there out of 4 teams. Lets face it, Upperman will not beat York, Westmoreland or Smith County. They will finish 4th in the region. Get a reality check!

What is your connection to our Smith County brethren? I know there is a connection. If you want to you can e-mail me at antwan235@yahoo.com

I was at the scrimmage. Upperman was the 3rd best team there out of 4 teams. Lets face it, Upperman will not beat York, Westmoreland or Smith County. They will finish 4th in the region. Get a reality check!

Reality check? Everything is hypothetical at this point. The reality check comes after the final scores are recorded. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />