Watertown at Westmoreland

croz6110

I heard these to teams scrimmaged yesterday. I like to hear some input on how it went for both teams.

It was a good Scrimmage for both teams. My hats off to Watertown and their Coaching Staff. Their Kids play hard every down and are aggressive. They have a very good QB and their receivers catch and run with the ball well. This practice session began with each team having 10 goal line plays each. Both teams scored twice. Then all phases of the kicking game was worked on. I would give Watertown the edge on the Kicking game as they did return a punt for a TD. Then they lined up and played head to head game type. The final score was Westmoreland 3 tds to Watertown 1. It was not easy at all for the Eagles. This Watertown team will win their share of the games. I could see them easily in the top three in that Region.

It was a good Scrimmage for both teams. My hats off to Watertown and their Coaching Staff. Their Kids play hard every down and are aggressive. They have a very good QB and their receivers catch and run with the ball well. This practice session began with each team having 10 goal line plays each. Both teams scored twice. Then all phases of the kicking game was worked on. I would give Watertown the edge on the Kicking game as they did return a punt for a TD. Then they lined up and played head to head game type. The final score was Westmoreland 3 tds to Watertown 1. It was not easy at all for the Eagles. This Watertown team will win their share of the games. I could see them easily in the top three in that Region.

Thanks,

Since Gordonsville plays both, I was interested to see how it went. Sounds like they have their work cut out for them in both games.