Chattanooga Jamboree

bipbopzot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

notre dame and central will be good,red bank and mcminn co.(sat.)will be interesting.Owls will not have their hands full,Brady Reed will throw all over them,he is the greastest QB prospect ever in this area,owls will run over/around every eagle they have.Ooltewah recvrs. are the best core in the state. OWLS:21 rhea:0

notre dame and central will be good,red bank and mcminn co.(sat.)will be interesting.Owls will not have their hands full,Brady Reed will throw all over them,he is the greastest QB prospect ever in this area,owls will run over/around every eagle they have.Ooltewah recvrs. are the best core in the state. OWLS:21 rhea:0

Ooltewah does have the best receiving group in the state but it wont be that easy for the owls. As for best QB in the area I highly doubt that. Should be a very interesting match up bewteen Jacques Smith and Kevin Revis. If they line up again each other. It maybe all offense for both teams, I see this one ending 14 to 14 given the amount of time.

Now other match-ups I am looking forward to

Friday

Brainerd vs. McCallie- Is Brainerd all hype or are they for real this year?

Walker Valley vs. Notre Dame- Good match up between two teams that have potential to be good later in the year.

Saturday

Tyner vs. Bradley Central- Tynre may get surprised by Bradley. Especially if Tyner can't stop Linsey.

Central vs. Silverdale- I just want to see what central has this year.

Howard vs. Cleveland- great match up- should be a match up of some really good speed.

Red Bank vs. McMinn - Two teams I am interested in seeing what they have.

Ooltewah does have the best receiving group in the state but it wont be that easy for the owls. As for best QB in the area I highly doubt that. Should be a very interesting match up bewteen Jacques Smith and Kevin Revis. If they line up again each other. It maybe all offense for both teams, I see this one ending 14 to 14 given the amount of time.

Now other match-ups I am looking forward to

Friday

Brainerd vs. McCallie- Is Brainerd all hype or are they for real this year?

Walker Valley vs. Notre Dame- Good match up between two teams that have potential to be good later in the year.

Saturday

Tyner vs. Bradley Central- Tynre may get surprised by Bradley. Especially if Tyner can't stop Linsey.

Central vs. Silverdale- I just want to see what central has this year.

Howard vs. Cleveland- great match up- should be a match up of some really good speed.

Red Bank vs. McMinn - Two teams I am interested in seeing what they have.

Smith will own revis,PERIOD!!!! Offense,? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> NO offense for rhea,owls are loaded on defense, rhea is to slow for the dirty birds D. Brainerd has nothing...WV will dominate,unless the irish turn their little soph.loose on the outside...TYNER will embarass Bradley(tyner is loaded!!!!),CLEVELAND will kill howard(won't even be close...CENTRAL as nothing!!!! They are PITIFUL!!!!..,...BUT,they will beat SILVERDALE(because the seahawks are terrible!!!) I can't wait to see RED FUNK/MCMINN,I hope cherokees win,I hate the boys in blue.

Smith will own revis,PERIOD!!!! Offense,? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> NO offense for rhea,owls are loaded on defense, rhea is to slow for the dirty birds D. Brainerd has nothing...WV will dominate,unless the irish turn their little soph.loose on the outside...TYNER will embarass Bradley(tyner is loaded!!!!),CLEVELAND will kill howard(won't even be close...CENTRAL as nothing!!!! They are PITIFUL!!!!..,...BUT,they will beat SILVERDALE(because the seahawks are terrible!!!) I can't wait to see RED FUNK/MCMINN,I hope cherokees win,I hate the boys in blue.

Your a FUNNY guy!! Smith (NOT ranked in the top 75 in TN) Revis (RANKED #19 in the State)

Revis wont have any competiton from the owls front! Now whether they win i doubt it....Central

is very Pitiful!! Red Bank will come out on top! Cleveland will win...no one cares about tyner

bradley silverdale walker valley brainerd!!!!!!!!

Do you have a life besides runnin your mouth about Red Bank because to be honest were sick of it.. ur garbage man. reahs o line is massive. and talented. alls ohs has is jaques if he gets hurt ur defense is done... hes the motor on d... if u couldnt tell. and brad is an ok qb. but young. he will be good..

But man seriously get a life.

Who do you like anyways???

Do you have a life besides runnin your mouth about Red Bank because to be honest were sick of it.. ur garbage man. reahs o line is massive. and talented. alls ohs has is jaques if he gets hurt ur defense is done... hes the motor on d... if u couldnt tell. and brad is an ok qb. but young. he will be good..

But man seriously get a life.

Who do you like anyways???

Brady played "young" but good. Threw TD and INT. Rhea was SHUT DOWN. THeir line was massive but slow. Jaquez is Far from all we got. He is for sure the MAN. But our whole D is a force that will RECKON with several. GO OWLS. OWLS 7 RHEA 0

[

Your a FUNNY guy!! Smith (NOT ranked in the top 75 in TN) Revis (RANKED #19 in the State)

Revis wont have any competiton from the owls front! Now whether they win i doubt it....Central

is very Pitiful!! Red Bank will come out on top! Cleveland will win...no one cares about tyner

Smith is only a Junior and is rated the #1 Junior in the state by Tennessee Football magazine.

Scores from the play that I saw:

McCallie 14, Brainerd 0 - Brainerd only had 9 yards total offense

East Ridge 3, Soddy-Daisy 0 - 37 yd. field goal at the buzzer, both teams combined for 28 yards (14 each)

Walker Valley 20, Notre Dame 0 - Mustangs had almost 200 yards of offense, Notre Dame was really small

Ooltewah 7, Rhea Co. 0 - Reed to Myricks 15 yd TD pass on what turned out to be final play of the period

I didn't see the first quarter, so I don't know that score.

Smith is only a Junior and is rated the #1 Junior in the state by Tennessee Football magazine.

Scores from the play that I saw:

McCallie 14, Brainerd 0 - Brainerd only had 9 yards total offense

East Ridge 3, Soddy-Daisy 0 - 37 yd. field goal at the buzzer, both teams combined for 28 yards (14 each)

Walker Valley 20, Notre Dame 0 - Mustangs had almost 200 yards of offense, Notre Dame was really small

Ooltewah 7, Rhea Co. 0 - Reed to Myricks 15 yd TD pass on what turned out to be final play of the period

I didn't see the first quarter, so I don't know that score.

What's funny is Revis didn't block anybody did he?if all Ooltewah has is SMITH why didn't evrybody block him at once.Owls defense and john long will keep every game close,if and when our offense gets going.

Overall I am happy with the out come. Rhea had like 3 mistakes that cost them and ultimately gave Ooltewah the game. Revis blocked Smith very well on the pass, run blocking I would give smith the edge though. Smith is a great player, and he has a bright future ahead of him. Ooltewah's offense I was expecting more out of them. The QB Reed is ok but not great. He made some bad reads and bad throws. 2-9 throwing the ball, and a INT and should have been two. Ooltewah took what 19 mintues and 10 seconds to even score. Great job for a young Rhea defense and considering the athletic difference between the two teams. If it wasn't for a bad exchange on the 14 yard line the game would have ended in a tie. I will give credit to both defenses, but I got to say both offenses need to go back to the practice field.

Brainerd is over hyped and Walker Valley would have not put up such great numbers if they would have played a better team, but they are better than last year. Nice to see Boyd beat Baylor.

Overall I am happy with the out come. Rhea had like 3 mistakes that cost them and ultimately gave Ooltewah the game. Revis blocked Smith very well on the pass, run blocking I would give smith the edge though. Smith is a great player, and he has a bright future ahead of him. Ooltewah's offense I was expecting more out of them. The QB Reed is ok but not great. He made some bad reads and bad throws. 2-9 throwing the ball, and a INT and should have been two. Ooltewah took what 19 mintues and 10 seconds to even score. Great job for a young Rhea defense and considering the athletic difference between the two teams. If it wasn't for a bad exchange on the 14 yard line the game would have ended in a tie. I will give credit to both defenses, but I got to say both offenses need to go back to the practice field.

Brainerd is over hyped and Walker Valley would have not put up such great numbers if they would have played a better team, but they are better than last year. Nice to see Boyd beat Baylor.

Revis did not block smith very well either. at one time it took revis and his tight end to block smith and smith still pushed both back into the qb. It will be very hard for anyone to block smith this year. He may very well be the best player right now, junior or senior in the state. If it was me, I might look at playing him at a linebacker spot or rover and tell him to just go get the ball.

Boyd Buchannon...looked very good, nice passing attack, very quick defense.

Baylor...looked very average for a private school team. Still a couple of years away, very good freshman class in there right now.

Soddy Daisy...very average 5a school. not alot of team speed, will struggle in 5a this season.

East Ridge...Has a good shot at making some noise in 3a. Gunner is a load at tb and lb., Team will surprise alot.

Notre Dame...alot of mistakes, very young looking team, Offensive line better step up or they will have no backfield by the end of the year.

Walker valley...very athletic looking team, could contend for a playoff spot in 4a this year.

Rhea Co....very big ol and dl, but slow. they should have a good year though, most definatly will be a playoff team in 4a

Ooltewah...speed, speed, and more speed. RB, wr, and defense are very fast. J. Smith is a man among boys out there. Get the ball in Seamsters hands as much as they can. Reed is a very sporatic qb, but has potential to be very good. When he steps into the ball, he can throw it as well as anybody around.

Brainerd...Graduation killed them. they will struggle this year.

McCallie...typical McCallie team. No mistakes and beat you at the end. Qb is very athletic and does some nice things. Skogen if very good(man, how many of them are they) Fullam is a good looking athlete. will compete this year, and still beat Baylor again.