Kickers?

ahskick14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prokicker.com has Junior , Nick Pollard , from Father Ryan highschool as #1 in the nation

Avg kickoff 67

longest kickoff 71

FG accuracy 100%

you are correct...Corey Acosta from Memphis Christian Bros a 2010 kid is also on the list...those are the top two in the state.........Corey is #5.....according to prokicker.com....

there is a story on Corey on unapproved website.com

you are correct...Corey Acosta from Memphis Christian Bros a 2010 kid is also on the list...those are the top two in the state.........Corey is #5.....according to prokicker.com....

there is a story on Corey on unapproved website.com

pro-kicker is a very good and accurate program...from what i've heard. what i think is interesting is that they have two guys which i have heard before, nick pollard and corey acosta, and some which i have not, like brian davis of brentwood is ranked #3 in the state by this website...the question is how accurate is this website and is this kid brian davis is that good??

I think Hendrix has a very good chance of getting a football scholarship. He has very good size and leg strength and his FG (he actually made 2, but the longest one) last week in that scrimmage against BA exemplifies that he is also very mentally tough as well.

Now, I don't know for sure if he is the best kicker in Tennessee or even in Middle Tennessee for that matter. All I know is, I am very glad that he is the kicker for Hillsboro because his ability shores up any potential concerns that Hillsboro's kicking game had coming into the season. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

If he isn't the best he is one of them. Kicks cosistantly in the end zone and has hit from 37, 45, and 57 in the preseason.

Grace has a what i like to call "NFL Level Kicker" i don't remember his name but i believe it is something like Josh Blake or something like that? This boy is the real deal when it comes to the kicking game. I hope to be seeing him at the next level. it woud be nice to turn it onto a tennesse game and here his name kicking the winning the game against alabama or georgia or florida.

josh davis from rhea county is listed as the 4A Preseason All State Punter, he's had a great leg since his sophmore year. Last year averaged 43 i think for average. he also was 2 of 2 on field goals 40+ and very consistant on PAT his leg has been getting stronger in the spring and summer and in scriamges has done quiet well i hope to see GREAT thigns from this kicker/punter he gets my vote for MR. FOOTBALL 4A Kicker