Oneida vs Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches and players have worked very hard to get ready for the season.The parents and students should go and support this team. Let us fill the stands and and let everyone that comes to Oneida know we are of one mind, heart, body, and spirit. Remember the Tribe acts as the Indians do , with Pride, Class, and Character.

are you even a real Indian jeez

So is this supposedly a tuneup game before the Indians play the Patriots in a pre-season NFL game? Acting like they are gods among men it seems to me.

What the heck o buddy.....Acting like they are gods among men? Where did you pull that one out at. I haven't read a thing here that says anything even close to that. Yes you may have read where so and so said this or that about the indians not losing much from last year and how they hope they go all the way but for the love of me where did the gods among men come from? I mean we are trying to be realistic here and you come in here and bring the Patriots into it. Geesh I can't even believe I responded to your comment. Sorry Tribe!!!

What the heck o buddy.....Acting like they are gods among men? Where did you pull that one out at. I haven't read a thing here that says anything even close to that. Yes you may have read where so and so said this or that about the indians not losing much from last year and how they hope they go all the way but for the love of me where did the gods among men come from? I mean we are trying to be realistic here and you come in here and bring the Patriots into it. Geesh I can't even believe I responded to your comment. Sorry Tribe!!!

Are you back from the Olympics yet chUmp?? What is China like????

Are you back from the Olympics yet chUmp?? What is China like????

OSH state champ reminds me of the French.. "We are going to crush the Americans" ha. looky where they ended up. number 2. this game will be a low scoring affair. i wil say 10-7. not sure who to pick though. will decide by friday.

OSH state champ reminds me of the French.. "We are going to crush the Americans" ha. looky where they ended up. number 2. this game will be a low scoring affair. i wil say 10-7. not sure who to pick though. will decide by friday.

Wow Took....We are going to crush the americans. Yea I remember saying something close to that.I would think coachT needs to start giving some IQ test to posters BEFORE they are able to post.So give me an example of anything I said close to that and I'll shut up but if you can't then YOU can shut up!!

Wow Took....We are going to crush the americans. Yea I remember saying something close to that.I would think coachT needs to start giving some IQ test to posters BEFORE they are able to post.So give me an example of anything I said close to that and I'll shut up but if you can't then YOU can shut up!!

Easy Greasy

OK.....I've analyzed and evaluated all I care to on this one. My sources did a pretty good job of filling me in on several things about the Tigers. I definitely feel both squads are competent, but I'm going to have to give the slight edge to the Tribe. Deciding Factors? (1)Home Field Opener, (2)reliable QB, (3)experience......I have no idea however how many points the offense will generate (they appear to bet in better sync this Fall), but with the top returning defense in the state with almost every member back 2 TDs might be enough. Of course if the offense gets untracked against Rock-Vegas, you have to expect the Tigers won't go easily in the night. I heard they were a better club last season when they opened things up a little more. If Oneida gets the first score, then they will relax and play good football. What worries me /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> is if they don't pull away a bit and it remains close in the end. That could certainly work in the Tigers favor. However my score is:

Oneida 24

Rockwood 13

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzzoooo

don't know much 'bout the tigers, 'cept they always big, they always good. the tribe better buckle it up tight or they'll start off with one in the L column. this ole cowpoke ain't impressed with the offense yet and the defense i saw last friday got bullied a bit by them union county boys. i just don't know?!! my heart goes with the tribe cause they're playin on the reservation. injuns in a close one.

yippy yi yay

yippy yi yo

Ok for you rockwood fans that think your going to have a better team this year than last, have lost yalls dang minds. YEa you might have a better attitude team wise. But your attitude you lost were also your best players. The last couple of years every play has went around allen or breazeal. There both gone so what do you do now. You lost your leading tackler on D for the past 3 years in allen. And lost just about your whole D to go along with allen. So not to get under you tiger fans skin, but it could be a long year for you tiger hopeful. GOOD Luck Tigers.