Oneida vs Rockwood

wpasi

Yes then you will also know that coalfield went to Rockwood and shut them down.

Say it ain't so, S-limp Biscuit!

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Kazurus /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Don't get me wrong.....I wasn't betting Lambo can keep it in check for Four Quarters, but he should look for opportunities to find some "mellow" moments /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Sasquach HAS walked across M.E. Thompson Field! Apparently he was wearing a Hampton Football uniform and answered to the call of "Roop"! I could have sworn you were there, P22.

I don't know how Lambert, Brew, and Stephens stay out of the box scores each week?!?! Between the three of them, they look like they contribute at least 4 or five tackles! And Tony often runs for several scores! (He'd look better if he had a ball in his hands! : I'm getting a little antsy, somebody needs to hit me to get me to calm down a little. See you tonight!

Kaz

I was there kaz /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> you mean that "roop" thing was only one person!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry if someone has already spoken about this. I just glanced through all the post today for the first time. How has the QB from last year recovered from his knee injury? He looked like a leader on the team. I was told it was a really bad, and he might not get back to play this year.

He was released in june. He has been chomping at the bit every since. I look for him to have a good night , guess we will wait and see !

there is many leaders on this team , keep an eye on this years line!!!!

good luck to both teams .

Viking, you are an ignorant redneck that doesn't know jack about the situation. It is one thing for people to THINK you are stupid, then you open your mouth and remove all doubt. I know the RW coaching staff very well, and it is a fact that the junk you are spouting is not true. Why do you even come to the games, just to gripe and tell people how good you used to be.........now that is truely sad. I pitty the people that have to sit close to you.

O slippy sorry to hurt your feelings but the staff dont do everything they can. I have seen the letter allen got from Vandy that said they thought he was a junior.

28-14 indians

looked rather sloppy for both teams from my point of view, but there was never any doubt who the better team was.

I wouldn't call it sloppy. You could tell it was their first game.(both teams). I was expecting more of a passing game from both teams. I think we (oneida) grabed an early lead and was glad to have it , and didn't want to chance loosing it .

I was extra happy to see the crowd. the biggest we have had in a while.

hope everyone makes the trip to hampton next week.