Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

Comp,

... But, you seriously need to go back and watch the game film before you start implying the WRs were the sole reason for the incompletions. Count drops on catchable balls and see if your statement stands. I was proud of KK, Watterson, Zanoni and crew. ... Could the WRs improve and should they improve?... yes. Their routes seemed less sharp than they should be and the routes were too close together if that makes sense. I think the biggest thing is the South passing game needs to be looking beyond the primary route/WR within a given play. The pass blocking looks to be tight enough to allow that. There are others open beyond the primary route. The current situation makes for a happy night for a sneaky Safety who reads well. Many, many times the #2 and #3 WR were open. There were a few times when KK and Watterson were covered by a kid that looked like a ILB ... heck they need to recognize the mismatches and air it out. Very few DBs can run with KK, let alone Watterson. ...

[/quote

Your words bring to mind what Comp and others were saying back in the pre-season where they were asking you to encourage your son to spend "overtime" with Bradley, working on timing, working on catching the ball, working on running crisp-precise routes----------Bradley throws to whom he trust will catch the ball. He throws to KK because he believes in KK. The WRs need to gain his trust and then they will get some throws. It may be, for Bradley, an unconscious decision--but real just the same. I saw alot of breakdowns in the blocking---looked like each player (at different times) would take a play off. I thought the WRs blocked very poorly on runs around the corner. I saw the tight ends take plays off. I saw off.guards and tackles being blown back into the backfield. Dont' get your panties in a wad---it wasn't just one or two people, it was everyone-----------I hope it was 1st game laziness, maybe we are not yet in perfect game shape, but I hope that these boys commit themselves to being as good as their potential holds and commit themselves to leaving it all on the field in the coming weeks. Rebels looked good, but still have alot of work to accomplish if we want to go undefeated thru the MLC.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no both sides of the mouth. Have I taken you and some others on here to task? Somebody has to put you in your place. Can't recall naming any kids on here and knocking on them. Again, since you are doing the accusing, refresh my memory on both sides of my mouth. I'm not afraid of what you'll make-up. And by the way, stop calling me neighbor...I LIKE my neighbors. By the way, drop on in sometime and we'll have a talk /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

FYI: I never said anything about what you could or couldn't say only that a bunch of 30-40 + year old men should be ashamed hiding on here and calling out coaches (tell them to there face) jobs and high school kids. Man up!

Give me a freakin break tough guy. You made sarcastic remarks all the freakin time about him not being all he was cracked up to be. Not anything personal, just little jabs over and over. Don't play like you didn't!! And trust me, you wouldn't want to "talk" to me! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Or, you can go outside and practice falling down, I'll be over in a minute. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Now, go back into hibernation or just shut up!

Give me a freakin break tough guy. You made sarcastic remarks all the freakin time about him not being all he was cracked up to be. Not anything personal, just little jabs over and over. Don't play like you didn't!! And trust me, you wouldn't want to "talk" to me! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Or, you can go outside and practice falling down, I'll be over in a minute. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Now, go back into hibernation or just shut up!

FREAK OUT MAN !

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

FREAK OUT MAN !

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Jack, you can sale tickets for this rumble! And I don't think the K-Mart parking lot will be big enough so maybe we'll change the venue to Wal-Mart. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now, now Monica watch that language...you said you "missed" arguing with me and now you are telling me to go away! Is that any way to treat a neighbor? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Admit it...you were secretly glad I was gone because I have called you to the carpet so much you can't handle the truth!;) Now you are trying to turn the tables so your trash doesn't stink so bad...sorry it just isn't true. I never said Phillips was not all he was "cracked up to be"...I have a problem with "greatest ever" tag and stated just that. But if you can stack that beside your manure pile and come up equal then have at it...whatever makes you sleep at night. Hey the one time I went overboard on you and called out your parenting skills that were unfitting of me as a parent myself, I admitted it on here and I'm satisfied. See, I don't need coacht or Volman to remind me of what I type...I can think for myself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jack, you can sale tickets for this rumble! And I don't think the K-Mart parking lot will be big enough so maybe we'll change the venue to Wal-Mart. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is "sell" tickets. I'm afraid when they annex your neigborhood the IQ in Kingsport is going to drop significantly. You are such an easy target.

Now, now Monica watch that language...you said you "missed" arguing with me and now you are telling me to go away! Is that any way to treat a neighbor? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Admit it...you were secretly glad I was gone because I have called you to the carpet so much you can't handle the truth!;) Now you are trying to turn the tables so your trash doesn't stink so bad...sorry it just isn't true. I never said Phillips was not all he was "cracked up to be"...I have a problem with "greatest ever" tag and stated just that. But if you can stack that beside your manure pile and come up equal then have at it...whatever makes you sleep at night. Hey the one time I went overboard on you and called out your parenting skills that were unfitting of me as a parent myself, I admitted it on here and I'm satisfied. See, I don't need coacht or Volman to remind me of what I type...I can think for myself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When have I ever backed away from any of my statements like you have? I'm sure you can go into your vault of Volman posts and bring something up right?? And, go ahead and give me your address, I've decided to take you up on your invitation after all.......neighbor.

When have I ever backed away from any of my statements like you have? I'm sure you can go into your vault of Volman posts and bring something up right?? And, go ahead and give me your address, I've decided to take you up on your invitation after all.......neighbor.

Oh Monica don't flatter yourself...a vault is too nice for your posts...it's more like a port-o-john. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It is "sell" tickets. I'm afraid when they annex your neigborhood the IQ in Kingsport is going to drop significantly. You are such an easy target.

I'm pretty sure I know who Volman is and trust me, you don't want to meet him in any parking lot---I wouldn't, but if you do, I'll "sale" the tickets because I want to be in the 1st row. I have a solution to all this bickering----you and the Whacko go start your own thread and everybody else will stay off of it and let you two impress each other.

You two spend more time on the South thread than on the DB thread------why is that? I think we know, it is obvious, ---won't anyone from DB talk to you???

If I spelled EVERYTHING correctly, Jack wouldn't be able to read it! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm pretty sure I know who Volman is and trust me, you don't want to meet him in any parking lot---I wouldn't, but if you do, I'll "sale" the tickets because I want to be in the 1st row. I have a solution to all this bickering----you and the Whacko go start your own thread and everybody else will stay off of it and let you two impress each other.

You two spend more time on the South thread than on the DB thread------why is that? I think we know, it is obvious, ---won't anyone from DB talk to you???

Ah Reb, you know I'm only 5'2" 120lbs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey thanks for starting the thread for me. That was nice. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The reason we come on the South thread is because you Redneck Rebels talk more /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> about DB than we do on the DB threads. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> -------why is that?

DB - 44

South - 0

Your "pretty sure" you know who volman is?

I tell you what, Im "pretty sure" I know who all of you are. So all you "Redneck Rebels' gas up the pick-ups, grab your rebel flags and meet me in the K-Mart parking lot at 7pm. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />