Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

He's exposed himself on the SS thread after repeated request to "go away", so he deserves what he gets. To answer your question-------I "aint" wanting to talk TO him-----but I am committed to talking about him, as long as he plagues the SS threads. When he goes away, I'll stop------------I'll even go better than that. If he stays off all SS threads, I'll quit posting. How's that, Tonk?

IM BEING IGNORD ALL OVER THE PLACE !!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure there??™s no other way we can get you to stop posting because anyone with half a brain knows your Waco project is futile in every aspect of the word. Actually you are becoming way more annoying ???to me anyway??? than Waco has ever been.

Go back to your TNH thread, then. You and Waco----that's a team---like Obama and Biden????

Are you sure there??™s no other way we can get you to stop posting because anyone with half a brain knows your Waco project is futile in every aspect of the word. Actually you are becoming way more annoying ???to me anyway??? than Waco has ever been.

I got a ideal Cap. I read this somewhere and I think it might work. Just ignore the Reb. You can talk about him but not to him. I think thats what I read. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I say we all go hang out at Jacs place (thread) and give him some support...after all he can't have kids...He's only got one. So he's kind of like a GodFather...what say you? Besides Cap, we got nothing to do for a couple weeks. And DB's Gonna anihalate WB so the only football we got to talk about is the 'Toppers and the 'Clones and we know what's gonna' happen in dat one. Well, I have one eye peeled for the Raiders...I think they gonna' give JC a heck of a game. But in 8 days we could probably @@@@ up10,000 reads and everybody knows we can market a thread. Hades', might as well be called CoachNET.

He's exposed himself on the SS thread after repeated request to "go away", so he deserves what he gets. To answer your question-------I "aint" wanting to talk TO him-----but I am committed to talking about him, as long as he plagues the SS threads. When he goes away, I'll stop------------I'll even go better than that. If he stays off all SS threads, I'll quit posting. How's that, Tonk?

The Honky Tonk Man sez..

Sometimes it is better to not post and let them think you graduated from South than to go ahead and post and prove you did.

Haw Haw Haw ...

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha-a-a-a, Ha--a-a, Hey, Comp did you really think he would understand your comments. He replied that "its still there". He still hasn't figured out what castrate means----------he thinks he was born with only one and doesn't know that his daddy had the doctor take the other out.

All this talk about my male sexual organs is leading me to believe that last weeks trip to Johnson City has left you Southers with a change in preferences. I'll just tell you right now that I am strictly a Hetro- sexual male type and am not interested in any of that wierd stuff that you probably learned over at the Man-Cave.

All this talk about my male sexual organs is leading me to believe that last weeks trip to Johnson City has left you Southers with a change in preferences. I'll just tell you right now that I am strictly a Hetro- sexual male type and am not interested in any of that wierd stuff that you probably learned over at the Man-Cave.

I love it when you play hard to get! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I say we all go hang out at Jacs place (thread) and give him some support...after all he can't have kids...He's only got one. So he's kind of like a GodFather...what say you? Besides Cap, we got nothing to do for a couple weeks. And DB's Gonna anihalate WB so the only football we got to talk about is the 'Toppers and the 'Clones and we know what's gonna' happen in dat one. Well, I have one eye peeled for the Raiders...I think they gonna' give JC a heck of a game. But in 8 days we could probably @@@@ up10,000 reads and everybody knows we can market a thread. Hades', might as well be called CoachNET.

Thats sounds great.......I'll see you there. DOG! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just remember that when you get to my thread to ignore me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go back to your TNH thread, then. You and Waco----that's a team---like Obama and Biden????

C'mon core let him be...he ain't so bad. I know he revs me up too. To date he probably had me 70/30. I'd like to say 60/40 but I'd be dreaming. But sometimes he has good stuff to say...like about a year ago?! Anyway, the best thing about him is he ain't predudice. Believe that! For real. 'Cause see his momma was Aunt Jemima and his Daddy was Chef-Boy-R-Dee and his step bruver was Vinny Testeverde'. Get it. So that's why he's missing one 'cause they did'nt want him hooking up with Condeliza. And 'Bama...no, he's much smarter than that.

The Honky Tonk Man sez..

Sometimes it is better to not post and let them think you graduated from South than to go ahead and post and prove you did.

Haw Haw Haw ...

If you didn't go to South (or another county school) then you don't know what Honky Tonk is. Well, at least your men don't anyway. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

He exposed himself! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> How'd I miss that? I knew he went to the JC game. He just didn't come home. I hope he don't get mixed up with that crowd. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />