Best fans/Student section

Rankinated2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry County! I was at last nights game and there were people lined up five deep around the track. There was not an empty seat anywhere and you could not even see the concession stand for all of the people between the field and the concession stand. People were lined up along all of the fences and sitting on the walls. All of the new stands were full as well. I have seen nothing like this.

they get jiggy with it at the owls nest /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Been down there a couple times when they played Farragut, obviously I was on the other side of the field, but to me it seemed like the only people that did anything were the guys wearing refs shirts... never figured out the point of that though.. atleast that have some people who care enough to do something for the games..

I'm not going to lie to yall. Farragut should have a much better student section than it does. Every year I was there, there was about 30-40 people who actually care about the game, generally its seniors. The rest of the people just show up to talk and never actually watch the game, so people are constantly asking, what happened? did we score? what does that penalty mean? and garbage stuff like that. I mean I guess its great that they go to games, but whats the point if they dont cheer or know what is happening. Seems like everyone is so focused on getting front row it is just dumb. The freshman go and stand next to the seniors and make their own little student section.. It sounds ridiculous to complain about, but its one of the most annoying things to see. Why make ur own littel student section next to the seniors and juniors when there are 5 perfectly good rows behind them. you can't really have a bad seat in that stadium, atleast when it was concrete, havent seen the new one, but mostly people are there to be seen, not to cheer on the team.... Obiously during the Bearden game it is a little different, but overall I would say that Farragut's student section could do way better, in every sport.