Best fans/Student section

Rankinated2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we alcoa people stil have southern hospitality

from the bottom of my heart, im truly sorry, that is if i have hurtn your feelings

Don't worry about him...his name is self-explanatory /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (kidding, kidding, kidding)

On FHS student section:

I agree with you. This has been the case in past years. Some people have even travelled with the team just to be seen. However, I was in the stands for the West game last Friday, and I have never seen a more rowdy Farragut student body- That includes some Bearden games. This year's senior class still values a front row seat, but they understand why this seat is so important- to be loud and rowdy enough to make all 200 students behind you comfortable enough to do the same. This year- Farragut's student section is something to see. As for the Ads basketball season- we'll have to wait and see.

In my opinion Greeneville's got the best student section because Seth Sayler is our leader everbody else's stinks.

Well Seth needs to teach you how to make some noise down there...shoot the band parents up on the other end of the stands were making more noise last week against JC.

Hendersonvilles war team is the best student section in tennessee if not the nation they are the best fans/students ever

what meds are you taking,,,,,,,,,, i see you dont get out to many games often, i am from middle Tn with no horses in any race, maybe a slight hand for INDY, but you have not seen Alcoa fans, didnt really see that much of a student section at Beech in regards to your war team.....

lets play a game and not nominate your own school

Henry County is second to none! Come to a home game and you will see what I mean. Approx. 6500 for first game of season. I have been to college games that dont have this type of fan base! From the students dressing up or painting thier bodies to sirens, whistles, horns, and standing room only. Every game is like playoff atmosphere. Sold out 30 min. before kickoff fri. night. Not bad for high school. Also, since we are talking about the fans, Henry County also travels with more fans than alot of teams have at home games. RED PRIDE BABY!!!!

most teams do draw that as well and what college games have you been to Campelsville college or Little Sisters of the poor Umiversity