Meigs Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's true. He told the boy's that HE could put up better numbers at Central!

Sounds like this kid put himself before the team.

I hope Boyd works hard this week and doesnt take all this talk about how they should win to their heads. Meigs Co. would like nothing better than to prove all the doubters out there wrong. OI know that losing a coach and a key player on a team can be detrimental but it could also cause a rally for the kids and coaches that are still there. Boyd focus on this game and take of business.

I think it will be a closer game then what everybody else is saying. Idk much about Boyd's offense, but from what i hear about their defense this game should be a defensive struggle. Meigs' starting defense has only had one TD scored on them this year in their scrimmages and at the jamboree. Meigs has a very solid running game with Neely at FB and Shoot at tailback, but they are struggling with their passing game. Meigs also needs to work on their pass defense a little this week because they struggled with it in the jamboree against Seq and Boyd has a great QB from what i hear. I'm lookin for Neely, Shoot, and Reed to step up at linebackers and lead the team. I think it will be a pretty good game.

Good luck Meigs hope yaw r ready for the Chargers next week

Yes it's true. He told the boy's that HE could put up better numbers at Central!

Self over TEAM. Too bad. Who is playing there now?

I've never known Meigs offence to center around a QB anyway. They usually run the ball down peoples throats. How about the Meigs linemen, are they big this year?

Boyd Buchanan's QB is close to achieving Legend Status even after only a short time under center. This young lad has all the physical tools to play at the next level. The young lads at Boyd will take this game by 21 or more points. Meigs County has a true Living Legend coach returning this season in Coach Stan Eller, but Boyd will probably be too good in this one. #12 for Boyd if you have ever listened to anyone, please take some advice from "The Legend" Achieving Legend Status is a choice. What will your choice be?

Good luck Meigs hope yaw r ready for the Chargers next week

real mature to start the trash talk already when these boys are tryin to concentrate on their next opponent but hey your from central so wat would you know about good sportsmanship /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Leave it to "The Proudest School in the State of Tennessee" to butt in on a topic that has NOTHING to do with them. Stay on your on threads and concentrate on keeping the booster club "bail fund" full.

i don't even know which school you're referring to, but that's funny.......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />