Columbia Central @ Spring Hill

Raiders93

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill wins this one. They will not be in awe at Columbia Central's talent that's for sure. Alcoa has already presented the Raiders with a challenge that they'll not see again this year.

You are 100% right.. Spring hill will not face another team like alcoa this year. Alcoa would beat anyone on Spring hill's schedule by 20 or 30 points. Coach Scharsh will have these boys work hard this week and they will beat central. All that he asks for is all you have. Spring hill will shock alot of people this year and that will start with central.

You are 100% right.. Spring hill will not face another team like alcoa this year. Alcoa would beat anyone on Spring hill's schedule by 20 or 30 points. Coach Scharsh will have these boys work hard this week and they will beat central. All that he asks for is all you have. Spring hill will shock alot of people this year and that will start with central.

I completely agree.

20-30 points? Maybe Lipscomb could stay that close. Alcoa is big, fast, and mean! Nobody in Region 5 3A would stand a chance against the 2008 Alcoa team. Lipscomb included.

As far as the Central game. Think it will be a good game with about even talent on both sides of the ball.

All boils down to who wants it more. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Alcoa is different alright. I have a friend who coaches middle school football in East Tennessee. Alcoa is on their schedule annually. He told me a couple of years back they had a couple of kids dunking the ball over the goalpost in pregame warmups. I'm sure Spring Hill will be glad to get that game off their mind.

20-30 points? Maybe Lipscomb could stay that close. Alcoa is big, fast, and mean! Nobody in Region 5 3A would stand a chance against the 2008 Alcoa team. Lipscomb included.

As far as the Central game. Think it will be a good game with about even talent on both sides of the ball.

All boils down to who wants it more. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

20-30 POINTS , better than Lipscomb??You may be right but I will have to see that to believe it!

GO RAIDERS.