Franklin County Tullahoma Game

RebelHeart

RebelMacon, I heard you were going to look like Gomer Pyle tonight. Oh, by the way, FC isn't Tullahoma's biggest rivalry. Never has been, never will be. The Coffee Pot is and always will be. I hope you lose by 14 so I can get a free lunch from Rebel_Pride. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad when people can't stick to just trash talking each others teams. When it comes down to individual players or coaches, it should end. I remember a few years back a couple of players and dads went after a coach, they put for sale signs in his yard and did other things to his car in the parking lot of the school. It got ugly. People need to remember these boys play the game for fun and the coaches try to earn a living with their families teaching these boys how to play the game. Some folks jus take it all too far IMHO.

not a student nor am i trying to start anything -- just heard it in conversation and was wondering--- ready to play the game

not a student nor am i trying to start anything -- just heard it in conversation and was wondering--- ready to play the game

I don't think I would go around making such allegations just because you heard something in a conversation. I coach for a living, so does Coach Olive, and so does Coach Atkins. None of these men deserve to have libelous things said about them on this or any other website. It looks like you are new to CoachT. They don't allow that kind of talk on here. We don't bash coaches, players, or school administrators.

It's all about the boys and way too much is made about the coaches. All this talk about film and porta Johns is just plain stupid. Atkins has never been known for anything other than being a class act. The same is true about Steve Britton and John Olive.

Let the kids play the game and let them decide the outcome on the field tonight.

Good luck to both teams.

RebelMacon, I heard you were going to look like Gomer Pyle tonight. Oh, by the way, FC isn't Tullahoma's biggest rivalry. Never has been, never will be. The Coffee Pot is and always will be. I hope you lose by 14 so I can get a free lunch from Rebel_Pride. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I didn't say BIGGEST rival. Just acknowledge that there is a rivalry there. BTW not gonna be looking like Gomer Pyle, more like a Chuck Norris or a Charles Bronson. Have fun buying Rebel_Pride lunch. You shouldn't have gave him that 14 point spread. Any ways I'm just saying that this could develop into a healthy rivalry for both teams.

I agree with some earlier posts, that some messages are getting a little too personal. Its fun to talk back and forth about each other and this rivalry football game, but there is a fine line that has been crossed. I admit that I may have started all this hype about the game film exchange, but I honestly believe there was no intent by the Franklin Co coaching staff. I urge all the fans tonite to have fun and enjoy the game, but keep it clean. We're all neighbors and should be friends.

Saturday's lunch....free and delicious for me! Macon, will be ready to go, and who knows what I may look like? People on this thread should be able to find these two rebels fans. If nothing else, I promise you will be able to hear us after every single call, score, penalty. I do hope the game is close either way and fulfills all the hype. Also, just for the record, I could care less the recent job count of Coach Atkins. I have a ton of respect for the man as a role model for his kids, and a head football coach. I also sit behind some of his friends and family, they all seem very nice and supportive of FCHS football. I'm glad he is here, and hopefully he will enjoy the atmosphere tonight and help lead our Rebels to a win!

I agree with some earlier posts, that some messages are getting a little too personal. Its fun to talk back and forth about each other and this rivalry football game, but there is a fine line that has been crossed. I admit that I may have started all this hype about the game film exchange, but I honestly believe there was no intent by the Franklin Co coaching staff. I urge all the fans tonite to have fun and enjoy the game, but keep it clean. We're all neighbors and should be friends.

binns i agree -- i am from FC therfore i have alot of friends still there. i dont think all of this that has been posted is personal as it is passion. you have 2 towns that are passionate about both of their teams. i hope there will be no injuries to either team. may we all play hard and fair......... GO WILDCATS!!