Franklin County Tullahoma Game

RebelHeart

.... But I did notice that the ones who are ahead of MrNoitAll did not pick as many games, I guess they were afraid! ....

I don't quite follow you on that MrNoitAll....it that because I don't know it all? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite follow you on that MrNoitAll....it that because I don't know it all? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yes you are right there is only one MrNoitAll and that would be me! A lot of people want to be me but they can not! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Have a great day I wonder what has happen to my friend stlbrd?? I guess he is afraid to pick football! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I saw where the FCHS Leo cloub was selling t-shirts at school today. ANIMAL CONTROL t-shirts with lots of stray cats running around. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I hope Shed and T can drive the Rebs to victory on Friday night. We need to have a big night on offense and on defense.

I saw where the FCHS Leo cloub was selling t-shirts at school today. ANIMAL CONTROL t-shirts with lots of stray cats running around. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I hope Shed and T can drive the Rebs to victory on Friday night. We need to have a big night on offense and on defense.

My brother is big in that club. and hopefully they sold a good bit of those shirts. I probably will have one for Friday night.

Aren't you the same guy who accused Bill Price of cutting film a few years back? Heck he can't even work a cell phone without help so i am sure this is just another one of those times that a high and mighty tullahoma person is on a witch hunt. don't forget it was not to many years ago that the great John Olive let a young man who quit come back out to play quarterback for him. I also think that young man did some things that would be a embarasment to most teams. So just stay on that high horse and I am sure some people can sling a little mud right back at you Binns. I am sure it was just a case of an inexperienced filmer. It happens all the time. Especially the first game of the year.

Bill Price gone but not forgotten!

That is an appropriate T-shirt because i can assure you that their is going to be several cats running around.Hopefully in the end zone! cousy

Oh, the smell of 27 port-a-potties line up as you go to your seats. The beautiful sight of steel beams reaching into the air. One can only shake his head. Tullahoma Coaches and Players and their guest deserve better than this. It's a shame a city known for their educational system letting it to get to this point. Coach Olive has been screaming for years he needs a new stadium. Well, back to the game. Tullahoma fans can scout, cry, whine and throw a fit, won't change a thing. It will come down to who has their players ready friday night. Both Coaches are experienced and should know how to use their strenghts and protected their weakness. I always enjoy this game because of the hype and the way each side gets behind their team. GO REBS!!!

I would say about halftime you will be glad to step into one of those nice port-o-potties!

I'm not the guy that accused Bill Price of cutting film a few years back. I'm familiar with that story, but I didn't make any accusations. As far as working a cell phone, I don't have any problems in that area. I don't text, if thats what you mean. I am a Tullahoma football fan, aways have been and always will be. Most people who graduate from a high school are fans of that schools athletic programs. I'm not sure what you mean by high and mighty. I'm sure you're no different from me in supporting your high school athletic programs. By the way, I don't own a horse.

Binns if you did own a horse it couldn't be very high, because you couldn't get on.Ride'm cowboy!

There are all kind of rumours going around about this game. The latest I heard is that a member of the Franklin Co coaching staff called TSSAA and asked about the A-11 offense. They were trying to find out if it was legal or not and were told it was legal, for now. This latest rumour is just that. I really don't know if there is any truth to this or not. Scott Shasteen and I will talk with Coach Adkins on our sports talk show, HSSP, High School Sports Plus this Thursday nite on 101.5, fantasy radio in Manchester. Please feel free to email any questions to www.highschoolsportsplus@fantasyradio.com. Also, we are going to try to take a few call-ins from fans. The call-in number is 728-3458. We also will be talking with Head Coach Eddie Nunley from Coffee Co HS, Coach John Olive of Tullahoma and Coach Kenny Parker from Cascade High School. Join us for the show each Thursday nite from 7 til 8pm. I heard that Tullahoma Middle School defeated Coffee Middle last nite in Manchester 36-0. Congrats to the coaching staff at Tullahoma Middle. They are 2-0 on the season and next play at Lewisburg on Sept 2nd at 6:30pm. A great week-end coming up for football fans with college football getting underway. Clemson vs Alabama and Tennessee vs UCLA. Don't forget, fantasy radio 101.5 is your Vol network station.

There are all kind of rumours going around about this game. The latest I heard is that a member of the Franklin Co coaching staff called TSSAA and asked about the A-11 offense. They were trying to find out if it was legal or not and were told it was legal, for now. This latest rumour is just that. I really don't know if there is any truth to this or not.

Not true. Sorry! There is an old thread on this message board about the A-11 from this summer. The NFHS is "reportedly" considering changing the scrimmage kick rule to eliminate this in the future but for now, it is legal.

I hope everyone comes out to this game in Tullahoma. This is a huge rivalry between these two teams. It should be a good game.