Franklin County Tullahoma Game

RebelHeart

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouting or watching practice doesn't have anything to do with swapping quality game film. The film Tullahoma received was hardly watchable. Maybe we can get a good game film from Wilson Central. As far as Coach Britton being at one of Rebels practices, I don't have a clue. I think practices are open to the public and I'm sure there have been some Franklin co people at Tullahoma to watch a practice. Just about everyone does that. If the Rebels have closed practices, then I could see a problem. From what I've seen, Coach Britton is Franklin Co's loss and Tullahoma's gain.

Then I wish you all the best with that situation. We will see you guys Friday night. Should visitors get there early and will there be seating for visitors?

THE VISITORS SIDE IS GOOD TO GO YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF SEATING AS IN THE PAST.SEE YOU THERE!

Oh, the smell of 27 port-a-potties line up as you go to your seats. The beautiful sight of steel beams reaching into the air. One can only shake his head. Tullahoma Coaches and Players and their guest deserve better than this. It's a shame a city known for their educational system letting it to get to this point. Coach Olive has been screaming for years he needs a new stadium. Well, back to the game. Tullahoma fans can scout, cry, whine and throw a fit, won't change a thing. It will come down to who has their players ready friday night. Both Coaches are experienced and should know how to use their strenghts and protected their weakness. I always enjoy this game because of the hype and the way each side gets behind their team. GO REBS!!!

Scouting or watching practice doesn't have anything to do with swapping quality game film. The film Tullahoma received was hardly watchable.

The game film they received was filmed by our TV production class and it is the field camera #2 film, shot from the 50 yard line on the visitors side. The only other video we have is the in-close lineman tape and it doesn't show all the passing routes or the secondary coverages.

It was a DVD and was the same quality we have to review. The girl is still learning but it wasn't as bad as people are suggesting. I can promise you we don't play any games with film exchange and we always provide opposing teams with quality DVD's unless they ask for a VCR tape. We are breaking in two new students to film the games and I know these students are still in the learning process. It was certainly better than any of our scrimmage videos.

Each week, usually on the Sunday after the weekend games, coaches will swap game film of the previous Friday nite game so each coaching staff can prepare for the upcoming game. I learned, from a very reliable source, that the Tullahoma staff received a game tape of very poor quality, that looked like it was filmed by a fan sitting close to the field. It was of very poor quality and looked homemade. Whomever was responsible for this is showing no class or ethics. I do know the Tullahoma staff wouldn't stoop to such shenanigans. This happened a few years ago with another school in this area. I would hope the new coaching staff at Franklin Co wouldn't do something like that, but I'm sure they are aware of what happened. I would like to think they would take care of the situation and give the Tullahoma staff a game film of good quality like they received from Tullahoma.

Aren't you the same guy who accused Bill Price of cutting film a few years back? Heck he can't even work a cell phone without help so i am sure this is just another one of those times that a high and mighty tullahoma person is on a witch hunt. don't forget it was not to many years ago that the great John Olive let a young man who quit come back out to play quarterback for him. I also think that young man did some things that would be a embarasment to most teams. So just stay on that high horse and I am sure some people can sling a little mud right back at you Binns. I am sure it was just a case of an inexperienced filmer. It happens all the time. Especially the first game of the year.

Each week, usually on the Sunday after the weekend games, coaches will swap game film of the previous Friday nite game so each coaching staff can prepare for the upcoming game. I learned, from a very reliable source, that the Tullahoma staff received a game tape of very poor quality, that looked like it was filmed by a fan sitting close to the field. It was of very poor quality and looked homemade. Whomever was responsible for this is showing no class or ethics. I do know the Tullahoma staff wouldn't stoop to such shenanigans. This happened a few years ago with another school in this area. I would hope the new coaching staff at Franklin Co wouldn't do something like that, but I'm sure they are aware of what happened. I would like to think they would take care of the situation and give the Tullahoma staff a game film of good quality like they received from Tullahoma.

First of all, I know both Coaches Olive, Britton, Brewer and Atkins. I don't think any of them would do anything unethical. I doubt there was any intent in the quality of the film. I have exchanged film before that turned out to be bad, especially when it is transfered from one format to another. When it happens, most coaches will meet again and trade a better copy if one exists. Who knows, maybe this happened?

I do not believe that Steve would scout the practice of his former team! That would be a slap in the face of all the boys he coached for the previous two or three years. I'm sure he wants some payback and that is natural but I can't believe he would go and watch a practice. That is too low for any man of character to do. Scouting scrimmages will tell you much more than watching a practice any way.

Good luck to both teams, may the best team win!

You boys just need to shake hands and come out fightin'!

Heck, the war has already started and not one day of practice has been done.

These two teams don't have any love loss and it looks like somebody has been doin a little extra scouting on the side!

Smells like canon fodder to me! Well heck, load up the canons boys and had towards T-town for little live round drills.

Maybe yall can tear up the field before the stands fall in on the kittens! While they are rebuildin the old kitty cat stadium maybe they can manage some more parking spots for the good folks who travel to Tullahoma every now and then to watch a little football!

Happy huntin from southern pride! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />