Bledsoe Co vs Lookout Valley

jhoutsider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says the boys from the Other Valley wiil have a tough year if some players don't return soon. The boys from the upper SV will be too much for the jackets and their young team. OP says the warriors by 3 TDS.

Old Pirate, I sure hope you are right, but if we play like we did this past Friday we are going to have a very long season. Our team has an offense and a defense that has been built around one player and everyone knows he has not been healthy as of late. I still think we can have a good season if we can get a few things turned around.

Our team has an offense and a defense that has been built around one player and everyone knows he has not been healthy as of late.

That quote from one of the coaches of the Bledsoe County is exactly what is wrong with our Athletic Program today......... Houston is quoted as saying the whole team is built around Chase Brown, well from what I witnessed with my own eyes Friday Night Coach Thomas you & hubbie have built your whole team around the wrong player....... I honestly don't remember #32 ever crossing the line of scrimmage the entire night, he probally did a time or 2 but I honestly didn't remember it.... Looks to me like the freshman ( #34 I think) should be the one getting the ball & I don't even know the kids name but he is in a different class than #32 was friday night.......... NO TEAM SHOULD EVER BE BUILT TO SHOWCASE 1 PLAYER, that is just arrogance on the coaches part & the kid that thinks he is the only one on the team that matters........

Same thing as last year, we started the year showcashing #32 and lost all the games he started then as well, Hubbie switched to #40 as the main back and what happened??????? Brown is a very good linebacker & with his medical condition he should play defense & rest the other time....... I truely think he could be a premiere LB in the Chattanooga Area in the next couple years!!!! As much as I dislike the way things are being done & were done in the past couple of years, I really wish the kids the best & I do think they will bring a win home on Friday Night........... 21-12 Warriors

That quote from one of the coaches of the Bledsoe County is exactly what is wrong with our Athletic Program today......... Houston is quoted as saying the whole team is built around Chase Brown, well from what I witnessed with my own eyes Friday Night Coach Thomas you & hubbie have built your whole team around the wrong player....... I honestly don't remember #32 ever crossing the line of scrimmage the entire night, he probally did a time or 2 but I honestly didn't remember it.... Looks to me like the freshman ( #34 I think) should be the one getting the ball & I don't even know the kids name but he is in a different class than #32 was friday night.......... NO TEAM SHOULD EVER BE BUILT TO SHOWCASE 1 PLAYER, that is just arrogance on the coaches part & the kid that thinks he is the only one on the team that matters........

Same thing as last year, we started the year showcashing #32 and lost all the games he started then as well, Hubbie switched to #40 as the main back and what happened??????? Brown is a very good linebacker & with his medical condition he should play defense & rest the other time....... I truely think he could be a premiere LB in the Chattanooga Area in the next couple years!!!! As much as I dislike the way things are being done & were done in the past couple of years, I really wish the kids the best & I do think they will bring a win home on Friday Night........... 21-12 Warriors

Could't agree more.

Old Pirate, I sure hope you are right, but if we play like we did this past Friday we are going to have a very long season. Our team has an offense and a defense that has been built around one player and everyone knows he has not been healthy as of late. I still think we can have a good season if we can get a few things turned around.

GUYS LETS GIVE POLK A LITTLE CREDIT HERE.....THEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM....AND HAVE BEEN FOR A FEW YEARS NOW......OUR LINE IS NOT WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE RIGHT NOW......IT HAS TO START THERE! AND BETTER START FRIDAY NIGHT!........GO BIG BLUE!.........WARRIORS BY 12 FRIDAY NIGHT.......

Old Pirate is right , Bledsoe was just out of sync last week being the first game and all. I say Bledsoe wins by 21 points and gets better every week from here on out. Warrior fans will be feeling alot better next week.

Bledsoe has a better football team than they showed Friday night. The tunovers and mental mistakes just absolutely killed us. I think our boys got down and got frustrated and the coaches did too. This week should be a different story. LV will not be near as physical as Polk and we should be better suited to be able to compete with them. I am going to go with our boys in blue by 6.

After the way our boys got knocked around last week, this Friday will tell the tale on whether or not there is anything to our boys and our coaching staff. If our boys bounce back and come out and play hard they will get a win this week and can get this season back on track. If not, it is going to be a long season. We just need to put last week behind us and focus on LV.

Go Warriors!

SOMEONE ASK ME ON THE OTHER TOPIC......"BEFORE IT WAS CLOSED"........HOW I WOULD RANK THE 5 HEAD COACHS FROM BCHS.....THIS IS HOW I SEE THEM.....1 HAS TO BE DAVID B AT CENTRAL....HE DID A GREAT JOB AT LAKE CO AND IS ON HIS WAY AT CENTRAL....AND JUST A GOOD MAN...2....CHAD B AT SEQUATCHIE....WE ALL KNOW HOW BAD FOOTBALL WAS WHEN HE TOOK OVER AT CANNON CO....NO NEED TO SAY MORE THERE...GOOD MAN THERE ALSO.....3....JOHN S AT GRUNDY CO.....HAS COACHED AROUND ALOT OF GOOD TEAMS OVER THE YEARS....PLAYED ON GOOD ONES TOO.....4....HUBERT R....BLEDSOE CO......NOT HAD MUCH TIME TO GET THINGS GOING HIS WAY....BUT DID GO TO THE PLAY-OFFS HIS FIRST YEAR......5. ....JOHNNY HARRISON...SUNBRIGHT.....I HAVE NOT SEEN JOHNNY COACH...SO I FEEL LIKE I'M DOING HIM WRONG BY PUTTING HIM 5TH...JUST HAVEN'T SEEN ENOUGH TO KNOW.....THAT BEING SAID......ALL 5 OF THIS MEN ARE AT SCHOOLS WHERE THINGS ARE DOWN.....SO I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF THEM COULD DO A GOOD ENOUGH JOB TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY WHERE THEY ARE AT......I RANK THIS ON FOOTBALL COACHING ONLY....I LIKE ALL THESE MEN......AND WOULD HATE TO HAVE THERE JOB......AND YES I STILL SAY...........GO BIG BLUE!!!!! AND WILL ALWAYS.....NO MATTER WHO THE COACH IS.....I BLEED BLUE AND GOLD.....AND I LOVE OLD BCHS......AND ALL YOU MEN SHOULD TOO.....I'M PROUD TO SAY WE HAVE 5 COACHS FROM BLEDSOE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL.....................