Smith County @ Jackson County

glover

Why can't Jackson County consistantly compete in Football. I know that there is enough sufficient atheletes to have a good team. Does any of those tallented Girl Basketball players have any brothers? or do they not live in Jackson County? What is going on? This game will not make SC a better football team. It's a shame it has to be played.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't Jackson County consistantly compete in Football. I know that there is enough sufficient atheletes to have a good team. Does any of those tallented Girl Basketball players have any brothers? or do they not live in Jackson County? What is going on? This game will not make SC a better football team. It's a shame it has to be played.

Its not a football town. They do not, nor have they ever really had what you call a "program". No community support and most of the kids could care less about football. Some friends of mine were at the school years ago (late 90s I believe) during football season and watched one of the football practices. They said it started normal with stretching, then a little form tackle. The rest of the practice all they did was run a few plays and goof off. Ha but my friends did say the players were having a blast at practice! I don't know how it is now but you're not going to compete like that.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Its not a football town. They do not, nor have they ever really had what you call a "program". No community support and most of the kids could care less about football. Some friends of mine were at the school years ago (late 90s I believe) during football season and watched one of the football practices. They said it started normal with stretching, then a little form tackle. The rest of the practice all they did was run a few plays and goof off. Ha but my friends did say the players were having a blast at practice! I don't know how it is now but you're not going to compete like that.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

You've got friends? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got friends? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't believe him either.....EVER. He might do some stuff like say, "Hey Reid, Let's go sit UP HERE! There's PLENTY of room." and when you get up there no seats are to be found. He'll ask you to sit on a concrete block.......Whatta Guy /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I wouldn't believe him either.....EVER. He might do some stuff like say, "Hey Reid, Let's go sit UP HERE! There's PLENTY of room." and when you get up there no seats are to be found. He'll ask you to sit on a concrete block.......Whatta Guy /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

A cheat and thief also!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My fan club continues to grow. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

more like a hater club!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My fan club continues to grow. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you wanna call us that!!! If that is how you see it then so be it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest Termite

Guess what? Who cares

Your right Being that this is a SC-JC thread and there is SO MUCH talk the about the game. Your insight about the game is what???? Evidently you are interested or you would'nt have checked it out. But then again,,,,,with a Tiger Nation name ,,,,,football may be a little forgein to you right now,right?

By the way,,,,,,which COMMON VARITY Tiger would you be??? Macon-Watertown- G-ville-Dekalb- or one of the hundreds of others. GUESS WHAT? WHO CARES. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />