Alcoa at White House

timbdp

I know the thread about Randall Cobb got moved but do you Alcoa fans believe like me that he's the most explosive offensive player on Kentucky's team. The Wildcats need to find a way to utilize him more on offense because he can be a great one.

Kyrus Lanxter had a bad case of the "drops" yesterday. The catch that almost was in the end zone that he nearly hauled in with one hand was a great effort. The drop deep down the middle of the field looked like a case of a guy who didn't want to take a "big" hit.

All in all I believe that by year's end they could both be very important pieces to another Kentucky bowl run.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Alcoa would be 12-3............. What a joke!!!!

Your a bandwagon jumper. Get off alcoa nads they dont need anybody else cheering for them cubbie. They have 1 right now. that is 1 more than what you thought. Now if they lose Friday what are you going to say? They would be 1-2 then you will sit back and say noone else can beat them. They play games on field not on here typing in words. Alcoa played great game Friday as I was told. But on the other hand I heard that Maryville was not that good. So if I am being told this maybe you need to stay off of the East Tn threads and get for real you can not win every game. So when Alcoa has to ride that Grey Hound for 3 hours they will be ready but not exactly 100%. Maybe 90 but that is still a good number right maybe. If Alcoa doesnt prepare for them and White House does we can see an upset. That is what I think is going to happen and I will be there to see this myself.

By saying "nads" on this message board shows your brains and maturity. Any other wonderful slang terms you want to share????? You are a JOKE!!!

If you think for one second that Milan can beat Alcoa then you need to have your head examined. If you think White House can beat Alcoa then you need to have your head examined. Your postings are 100% biased all the way.

Alcoa played Maryville to the wire. Maryville. The #1 rated team in the state. Winners of 62 consecutive games. Soon to be winners of 75 consecutive games and 5 straight state titles.

Alcoa is about to win their fifth title in a row. They won't even have to beat Milan to get it because someone else will likely do that along the way. You are pubbing a team that has done NOTHING out of the ordinary this entire decade. Milan can't even beat Goodpasture, CPA, or DCA.

They beat a Huntingdon program that is completely rebuilding and now you want to claim them as state champs. WHAT A JOKE!!!! What will you claim Milan as if they beat Gibson Co. this week????? That sure would be a powerful win by Milan right there LOL!!!

Alcoa: 56

White House: 14

If Portland can "hang" with you then there are some serious doubts about beating Alcoa. Portland is not even a playoff team in their own region. It also happens to be a region that will lose 3 of 4 games every year in the first round of the playoffs. Hillsboro, Maplewood, and Tullahoma are far superior to any Region 6 team. Maryville could beat any of those teams by 3-4 touchdowns any day of the week. Alcoa would beat any of them by 2-3 touchdowns. Alcoa would beat Portland by 7-8 touchdowns. Alcoa beats White House by 5-6 touchdowns and I am predicting it to be 6 since the Tornadoes will be in an anrgy state of mind following the loss to Maryville.

Maryville & Alcoa are so far beyond any other D-I teams in this entire state that it's laughable. It even gets funnier when you think that the two of them are located in the same county.

BTW, the spread on Alcoa vs Milan would be 5-6 touchdowns as well. Milan & White House are very similar football programs in that they are both very strong and win consistently but they aren't "great" and can't compete athletically with programs that are superior to them. We'll never find that out though because Milan will be eliminated by the time the state championships arrive. The only way Milan sees Alcoa in the Boro is if they buy tickets and skip school that Friday.

I will be in Ashland City at the high school and wish that we can have a real conversation about football. I do not see how you can say that Milan can not beat Alcoa. You sure can not be a christian because you dont believe in david and goliath. But back to football i am just going to start the trend of milan vs alcoa beause it is going to be the championship game.

By saying "nads" on this message board shows your brains and maturity. Any other wonderful slang terms you want to share????? You are a JOKE!!!

If you think for one second that Milan can beat Alcoa then you need to have your head examined. If you think White House can beat Alcoa then you need to have your head examined. Your postings are 100% biased all the way.

Alcoa played Maryville to the wire. Maryville. The #1 rated team in the state. Winners of 62 consecutive games. Soon to be winners of 75 consecutive games and 5 straight state titles.

Alcoa is about to win their fifth title in a row. They won't even have to beat Milan to get it because someone else will likely do that along the way. You are pubbing a team that has done NOTHING out of the ordinary this entire decade. Milan can't even beat Goodpasture, CPA, or DCA.

They beat a Huntingdon program that is completely rebuilding and now you want to claim them as state champs. WHAT A JOKE!!!! What will you claim Milan as if they beat Gibson Co. this week????? That sure would be a powerful win by Milan right there LOL!!!

Alcoa: 56

White House: 14

If Portland can "hang" with you then there are some serious doubts about beating Alcoa. Portland is not even a playoff team in their own region. It also happens to be a region that will lose 3 of 4 games every year in the first round of the playoffs. Hillsboro, Maplewood, and Tullahoma are far superior to any Region 6 team. Maryville could beat any of those teams by 3-4 touchdowns any day of the week. Alcoa would beat any of them by 2-3 touchdowns. Alcoa would beat Portland by 7-8 touchdowns. Alcoa beats White House by 5-6 touchdowns and I am predicting it to be 6 since the Tornadoes will be in an anrgy state of mind following the loss to Maryville.

Maryville & Alcoa are so far beyond any other D-I teams in this entire state that it's laughable. It even gets funnier when you think that the two of them are located in the same county.

BTW, the spread on Alcoa vs Milan would be 5-6 touchdowns as well. Milan & White House are very similar football programs in that they are both very strong and win consistently but they aren't "great" and can't compete athletically with programs that are superior to them. We'll never find that out though because Milan will be eliminated by the time the state championships arrive. The only way Milan sees Alcoa in the Boro is if they buy tickets and skip school that Friday.

i have really tried to not get drawn in by this but i cant do it no more . milan will destroy gp if gp even makes it that far and they may not beat alcoa but it wont be 5 or 6 td ill bet on that maybe 3 tds at the most and id almost bet it will be decided in the last few min oh personally i feel like they will likely meet cpa or camden in the semis

Come on down to Ashland City this Friday and I'll be more than happy to talk some football with you. I'll even buy you dinner and get you in so you can watch a heck of a football game this week between Cheatham Co.-Giles Co.

Milan has been unable to win the "big game" this entire decade. Look at last year against Peabody. Look at two years ago against Goodpasture. Look at each of the three years prior to that against Huntingdon. Look at '02 against Mitchell or '01 against Westview, or even '00 against Jackson South Side.

Milan is great about having tremendous seasons. They are above average about beating the teams that they are favored against in the early round playoff matchups. In the tough "grinds" of the later rounds of the playoffs (quarterfinals & semifinals) they have came up well short in the entire decade of the 00's. They are 3-6 in the quarterfinal rounds and semifinals rounds of the playoffs. They have lost 2 times in the second round of the playoffs in this decade. That is good...........BUT IT IS NOT "GREAT" BY ANY MEANS!!!!

Come on down and I'll give you the stats to prove it!!!!

Come on down to Ashland City this Friday and I'll be more than happy to talk some football with you. I'll even buy you dinner and get you in so you can watch a heck of a football game this week between Cheatham Co.-Giles Co.

Milan has been unable to win the "big game" this entire decade. Look at last year against Peabody. Look at two years ago against Goodpasture. Look at each of the three years prior to that against Huntingdon. Look at '02 against Mitchell or '01 against Westview, or even '00 against Jackson South Side.

Milan is great about having tremendous seasons. They are above average about beating the teams that they are favored against in the early round playoff matchups. In the tough "grinds" of the later rounds of the playoffs (quarterfinals & semifinals) they have came up well short in the entire decade of the 00's. They are 3-6 in the quarterfinal rounds and semifinals rounds of the playoffs. They have lost 2 times in the second round of the playoffs in this decade. That is good...........BUT IT IS NOT "GREAT" BY ANY MEANS!!!!

Come on down and I'll give you the stats to prove it!!!!

they havent had a team like this one since 2003 they should not have even went to the semis in 2004 or the yr they lost to gp to be honest they havent had the talent in a long time last yr with peabody u got me we should have beat them and didnt if they dont make it this yr i will loose hope because this is it if they cant do it with this team they wont