Alcoa at White House

timbdp

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA KINDA. JUST LIKE RONNIE LOTT. NOW RONNIE LOTT WOULD TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF. OR YOU CAN CALL ME JACK TATUM. NO, SERIOUSLY I THINK WHITE HOUSE CAN WIN. BUT LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE TO THROW ON 1ST DOWN EVERY NOW AND THEN. I KNOW HOW GOOD ALCOA IS . I WATCHED THEM PLAY LAST YEAR, AND I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BEAT MARYVILLE TONIGHT. BUT IM STILL PICKING WHITE HOUSE. IF WHITE HOUSE WINS I WONT BE SHOCKED, AND IF ALCOA WINS I WONT BE SHOCKED. NOW I WILL BE SHOCKED IF THE GAME GOT OUT OF HAND LIKE IT DID LAST YEAR. THAT WOULD SURPRISE ME. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW LARRY LEGEND WOULD'NT PICK WHITE HOUSE? YOU THINK HE BACKED DOWN FROM THE (BIG PROGRAMS) WHEN HE WAS AT INDIANA STATE ? YOU GOTTA BELIEVE BABY !!!

Are you the most uninformed person on the planet? or just have alot of faith in your team? Alcoa beat a whitehouse team last year by 37. Unless youve gotten way better , and weve gotten way worse ( whichc we havent, last years team lost to maryville by 30+) there is no chance you all will pull this out. Coming off a loss to the rebels my bois are gonna ready to get a slight revenge. Tyler robinson played great against maryvilel , and will continue to improve as the tornadoes roll through whitehouse. Sam thompson will hopefully get some more catches and toney a few more touches.

Our O Line will step it up this week and Miles, Marsh, Evans , and Hickman i belive will have one of the best games of their season.

Alcoa: 52

Whitehouse : 14

Hey REBELRON it has to be noted that Alcoa is MUCH more physical than the previous teams. They don't have as many D-I level players (Lanxter, Cobb, Feigler, Warren, etc.) but what they do have is a "Gary Rankin Team".

Although Rankin has won a couple of state titles at Alcoa now I also believe it to be the case that he is just beginning to build the Tornadoes into the type of football team that he usually coaches. They still has speed and explosiveness but now added to that THIS YEAR'S version of the Alcoa Tornadoes is way more physical.

With the athleticism and now you combine that was the physical brand of play of a 5A level team it's really going to be that hard for me to see Alcoa losing to anyone in the distant future. I even believe it to be the case that Maryville is now going to really struggle to beat Alcoa!!!!

Although they are still a state title level team I find it hard to compare the style of play between the Jon Reid coached Alcoa teams to today's Gary Rankin coached Alcoa team. They are NOT mirror images of one another IMO and that's a scary thing for anyone in Alcoa's way from here on out.

Also. i don't think White House will score on the Tornadoes until Alcoa puts their scrubs in...once Alcoa puts in their second and third strings, White House MIGHT get a touchdown or two...Good Luck to both teams and I pray for a safe trip for the Tornadoes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The White House site has been updated with everything from the Portland game.

http://www.whitehousefootball.com

I am in need of a numeric roster from Alcoa if anyone can link me to find it. Their website has only the photos and I don't have time to go through each photo and get the information.

Thanks,

bdpweb

Check your email.

any predictions?

I was just looking for a thread to say something about White House. I am an alumni of Polk County High School. We played at White House last year in the first round of the playoffs (took a butt whoopin'), but that is not why I'm posting. Our coach had his robbed earlier in that week, unknown to alot of our residents, and alot of things were taken. Upon arrrival at WH, about a four and a half our drive, there were drinks and food awaiting our players and coaches. We were later informed that students had taken up money and donations throughout the week for our coach and his family. To go further, the WH fans at the game took up money too. This was given to our coach after the game and he was brought to tears by the generousity of people he did not know giving to him and his family. I, a Polk County fan and resident, just wanted to use this small space to thank all of those unknown people for all they done. May God bless all of you. As for the team, after what I seen last year, you guys have all it takes to win it all this year. Just to let you know, there is a small town in the southeast corner of the state that will be pulling for you. Good luck this week and throughout the year. You are a school, town and team that showed what a lot of people have long forgotten, class.

Eye red whair Coach Rankin sed White House iz one ov tha speshull places two play in Middull Tinn.....Eye know White House haz a good tradishun.....Butt Alcouh iz loaded and unless Georgie Bush comes out of tha White House two taik a few snaps.....Eye'll haiv two go wif my boy BUTTER's Tornadas......P.S......Give tha bawl two Tyson moore....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My complimints two White House on a vurry nice webbsite.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />