Ensworth-CPA

Manzikert

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you feel the need to name him? We all knew who he was. I am glad that you finally admitted it. It's funny that they go to football camps to find kids that need a better education. Why not go to spelling bees and poetry readings and essay contest? Oh, that's right, those kids won't win you football games. I hope he does well for his sake. I hope he hasn't been screwed out of a year of football because of the greed of adults.

because kids like that are already at a school like ensworth or Ba or MBA or HH or SCA.... they still do try to get those kids if their not. You just dont hear about ti because there is no such thing as a coach T for the band squad or essay team. All private schools try as hard as they can to bring in smart kids because that makes their school and their test scores look alot better. If they didnt try to get those kids, they wouldnt be on the map at all

tiger let them play in that division where a championship is one with what 8 teams -it is meaningless

except there are 3 teams in those 8 that could beat any 5a 4a school around. BA, MBA and EHS. those three teams in the so called meaningless division are all in the top 5 teams of this state. So i dont see how winning that would be meaningless.

thanks!

except there are 3 teams in those 8 that could beat any 5a 4a school around. BA, MBA and EHS. those three teams in the so called meaningless division are all in the top 5 teams of this state. So i dont see how winning that would be meaningless.

thanks!

I think I saw where BA got beat by Ravenwood after Ravenwood got beat by Goodpasture. So BA may not be in that group this year. Ensworth may be recruiting better and taking talent from them.

Is Antonio playing yet? Getting late in the season. Would hate to see him loose a full year of eligiblity because of some adult donkey hind ends.

thanks!

yeah i would hope so when a team like EHS goes out and brings in a kid from MT Pleasant, finds a QB amd a tailback to attend thier school wow if Spring Hill High School could go out and recruit, sorry i mean attend football camps, have boosters or middle school coaches contact them about some star player they ( SpingHill would be great as well )

funny mcallie got beat by Franklin, BA handled by Ravenwood -

This player should be eligible once the family moves out of his old school district. If the fam is not moving, then he should sit all season if he played last yr at MTP, unless there is some reason to file a hardship.

All I can say is I am happy he was not on the field last Friday.

Thanks for the info--I didn't know how that worked. Yeah--he is the one on the sideline--not dressed out but looking like he has on pads anyway!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A zone transfer means he is waiting to have a permanent residence in the area I am pretty sure. Lipscomb cost what, 5,000 dollars a year? EHS is over 20k. There is plenty of reason for them to have financial aid.

Lipscomb and Goodpasture are in Div I and therefore, no athlete can receive financial aid and play sports period, except junior varisty. Ensworth is Div II and can offer financial aid to anyone that qualifies through a independent agency that could care less if you play sports. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I guess I just don't get it... why not let every school public and private recruit players. Heck let's have Unapproved Website publish the height and weight stats from Baptist Hospital's delivery rooms! Does it really matter in the end. As long every child is afforded the greatest opportunity available to him then nothing else should really matter. I laugh at the term "D-1 Lineman prospect" ...those guys are seldom real high school football players. For every 1- 6'6" 275lb lineman I can show you 100 - 6'0 195lbers that can make him cry and run circles around him. I think most coaches would love to play against a whole team full of them !