2-0 Cosby @ 1-1 Cloudland

old24eagle

Buddy, there nothing that will make a coach happier than watching players on his team execute and giving 100% effort. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey Yoak, if you want some entertainment, go to the 4A-5A board and you will see the King standing up for the little schools. People from THS and Elizabethton are belittling us and I'm doing some "CLASSIC KING" trash talking. Just go to the Johnson Co. vs Elizabethton thread. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be careful there bud, or we might have to look for you under a different screen name... again. How many would that make you? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I'm so ready for this game. Time can't move fast enough.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see.....Lander Power, Turboman, Flossie, King of Landers, storm55, THE KING, and now zazzy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh yeah, I forgot. Rangerrock00!!! That year I pretended to be a Ranger fan and trashed the Landers. I got them so fired up they destroyed Unaka that year they were supposed to beat us. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Hey nole, do you need me to bring an extra grill? Man I got a good one!! Whooooo!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Lets see.....Lander Power, Turboman, Flossie, King of Landers, storm55, THE KING, and now zazzy! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh yeah, I forgot. Rangerrock00!!! That year I pretended to be a Ranger fan and trashed the Landers. I got them so fired up they destroyed Unaka that year they were supposed to beat us. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Hey nole, do you need me to bring an extra grill? Man I got a good one!! Whooooo!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

[/quif ote]

nah just bring some cold dr enufs we may chip in a lil for the food . if coach Rob will let us cook down there behind the feildhouse .

yea im glad its game day too, the boys at cosby have been makin me very proud the past two weeks, beatin 2 3a teams in a row!! they got what it takes to have a solid team across the board, i havent heard much about cloudland except that they run the spread, if its as rainy and as muddy as it was last time we came to roane mt then they could be in trouble, best of luck to both teams but i think cosby will pull out a big W in this one. GO EAGLES!!!

Hope all the Cosby fans got home safely. It was an exciting ballgame. Cosby played tough and deserved to win. I'm a little discouraged with us right now. We've got several weapons that were not used tonight. Logan Morgan and Seth Houstma are two of the best recievers in this area. Several times we had single man coverage with Houstma lined up against No. 5 and it was a mismatch. We didn't attempt a throw down field all night. Not the same offense I saw against Avery when the play calling was smart. Then on the extra point when it was 14-13, Cosby gets a penalty and its half the distance to the goal. Why not go for two with the ball at the one in a half yard line? Then after the kickoff, we give up a big run up the gut for a touchdown after we had been stuffing them all night. Then we drive the ball down field and on 4th and inches inside the 25 we decide to go under center and run a quarterback sneak with a 140 lb. quarterback. Several 200 lb. players weren't going to let it happen. We spread the field and then run left every play where they are stacking the line. It didn't make sense to me. Two big plays to number 5 because our dBs would not look for the ball or they could have easily broken up the passes. Then they have a bunch of illegal procedure because in the trips formation, someone wouldn't line up on the line. Just too many mistakes guys and you practice every day. With that being said, the Highlander players played their butts off. They just need some help up there in the box. Somebody needs to do a better job of seeing the field. We could have won this game. This wasn't an unwinnable game. On another note, it was a pleasure meeting Coach Yoakum, eagle3314, and ole24eagle. You guys are nice people. Good luck the rest of the season. Hope you liked that Dr. Enuf! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Way to go Eagles...!!!

I'm a long-time CoachT member and I don't post or visit the message boards as much as I used to because of all the trash talking (a lot of it was posted by me too in the past) . This thread has "renewed my faith" in the CoachT members. There has been a lot of class shown here by both teams fans.

Great win for The Cosby Eagles. Congrats to the players and coaching staff. Good luck to cloudland the rest of the year.