johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

I think Witten has so much of his brother's money, he don't really care if the Cyclones win or not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe the leadership of Elizabethton will forget about money for once and get rid of that yellow stripe that runs down their backs and hire someone who can coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Johnson Co. will be bringing hardworking, blue collar players to E-town. These are the kind of people who built America. E-town is the kind of people who are bringing it down. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I can not believe how jealous you are of the Witten's! Whats wrong would'nt Jason give you an autograph one day or something is that why you have to bash them? Im sure that there is alot of kids from JC that come to his camp free of charge and have a great time! Wether youlike it or not he has made it in the pro's and still has not forgot were he came from and I am proud of him! And why would Shawn have his money that is just a stupid statementm on your part! I mean really grow up, have a coke and smile and enjoy the game remember its just a GAME!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he says my IQ can't drop any lower....well he's right, It can't drop any lower then his. You're starting to sound like a politician yourself always whining about money and politics when you have no idea other then what you read. You can bash the Witten's all you want but the fact remains, as mentioned above, they remember their roots and Coach Witten wanted to come back to coach the school he went to so I don't see how you can still sit and bash him.

Spoken like a true republican!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I heard all kinds of moronic babble just like that at last night??™s convention. News flash??¦I am from THS genius and I don??™t here anybody else talking. So what??™s your point? Are you realizing that you are probably going to be out of your league this Friday night and you want Betsy to take it easy on the poor little wanna be 4A Longhorns. Or is this just more of the ???little man syndrome??? stuff you guys are obviously dealing with. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Get your facts stright before your open your mouth Cap1. I'm not from JC just an outsider looking in thinking that this is going to be a good game and as for what I said earlier in my previous post you know it's true but when you or anybody else in East TN for that matter want to play some real football just come a little further West we'll send you back crying with your tail between your legs. As for the coaches of both the teams in question, they are both good coaches in there own right. I don't think that I have ever seen as much trash talk over one game. For arguments sake what are you doing chasing these two teams are you worried. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think you might be. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Good to see you out and about Cap1 havn't seen you since last year, could it be that you don't have anything to talk about concerning your Vikings, could it be that DB spanked them so hard that no one wants to talk about it. Anyway JC field "mud bowl" has not had a Circus or Rodeo on it, it's not the best field and I know that but what are you whining about you havn't been up here for three years. The last time we played in the rain you all didn't want to finish the game you had to wait til the next day /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and yes I know you won. Looking forward to OCT. We only have one said so come sit with me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Back to JC vs. E-town GO HORNS

Guest longhorns51

Good to see you out and about Cap1 havn't seen you since last year, could it be that you don't have anything to talk about concerning your Vikings, could it be that DB spanked them so hard that no one wants to talk about it. Anyway JC field "mud bowl" has not had a Circus or Rodeo on it, it's not the best field and I know that but what are you whining about you havn't been up here for three years. The last time we played in the rain you all didn't want to finish the game you had to wait til the next day and yes I know you won. Looking forward to OCT. We only have one said so come sit with me. Back to JC vs. E-town GO HORNS

na man Cap 1 will sit with me like he did at the jamboree he remembers he sat behind central and i sat to the left of them and all he could do is bash JC the whole time the people the players the coachs talking bout what happened to atwood in the offseason. I had to sit there and listen to that crap and not say anything cause i know our players will say everything this friday and on OCT 10th when you come to the mud bowl as you call it and last i heard your field wasent doing to hot i heard alot of east fans upset with your field this year. (thats hear say not sure bout the facts)But i will give THS this at least they came up to the mountains 3 years ago cant say the same for south i still dont think they will make the trip ill believe it when i see it. But hey you cant talk to Cap1 about DB spanking them cause there in 5A all of you THS Elizabethton and South fans say how sad our program is for playing lower classes and how great you are for playing 5A teams but when you lose to them you say well were suppose to lose to them there 5A and were only 4A but the few times you beat them you act like you are gods and noone can touch you wait you act like that anyways. But how soon do you forget that JC is suppose to be 3A and we have beat all of you (except for THS till this year) and held our own in the confrence so we deserve your respect but we dont want it or need it cause we know that when fiday comes we will give it all we have and win. and as for the comment about us never having a player go to a div 1 college (i dont remember who posted it) but i would much rather not have 1 star who takes up the lime light give me 22 players who love to play and want to learn. OK Elizabethton fans im done posting till the final whistle blows and i scream OVERRATED to all of you and then FTBMAN1976 will realize that im not a player and he can walk his $100 dollars over to me.

Go Horns put those preppy boys on the ground and make sure they dont want to get up.

Longhorns 31

Cyclones 21

Don't hate on the Wittens. Maybe he will get your autograph when you coach a real game and actually win something other than a game on playstation. Until then check your self. Betsy rolls Friday.

Betsy gets rolled Friday! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And he says my IQ can't drop any lower....well he's right, It can't drop any lower then his. You're starting to sound like a politician yourself always whining about money and politics when you have no idea other then what you read. You can bash the Witten's all you want but the fact remains, as mentioned above, they remember their roots and Coach Witten wanted to come back to coach the school he went to so I don't see how you can still sit and bash him.

I have not only read about it, I've witnessed it and everyone on the outside has as well. The only reason you guys are posting in defense, is your probably seeing a little money go into your pockets as well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Horns are gonna stampeed come Friday. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

na man Cap 1 will sit with me like he did at the jamboree he remembers he sat behind central and i sat to the left of them and all he could do is bash JC the whole time the people the players the coachs talking bout what happened to atwood in the offseason. I had to sit there and listen to that crap and not say anything cause i know our players will say everything this friday and on OCT 10th when you come to the mud bowl as you call it and last i heard your field wasent doing to hot i heard alot of east fans upset with your field this year. (thats hear say not sure bout the facts)But i will give THS this at least they came up to the mountains 3 years ago cant say the same for south i still dont think they will make the trip ill believe it when i see it. But hey you cant talk to Cap1 about DB spanking them cause there in 5A all of you THS Elizabethton and South fans say how sad our program is for playing lower classes and how great you are for playing 5A teams but when you lose to them you say well were suppose to lose to them there 5A and were only 4A but the few times you beat them you act like you are gods and noone can touch you wait you act like that anyways. But how soon do you forget that JC is suppose to be 3A and we have beat all of you (except for THS till this year) and held our own in the confrence so we deserve your respect but we dont want it or need it cause we know that when fiday comes we will give it all we have and win. and as for the comment about us never having a player go to a div 1 college (i dont remember who posted it) but i would much rather not have 1 star who takes up the lime light give me 22 players who love to play and want to learn. OK Elizabethton fans im done posting till the final whistle blows and i scream OVERRATED to all of you and then FTBMAN1976 will realize that im not a player and he can walk his $100 dollars over to me.

Go Horns put those preppy boys on the ground and make sure they dont want to get up.

Longhorns 31

Cyclones 21

Holy Batcrap--------did you intentionally write this in some kind of code or is this real???

I have not only read about it, I've witnessed it and everyone on the outside has as well. The only reason you guys are posting in defense, is your probably seeing a little money go into your pockets as well. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Horns are gonna stampeed come Friday. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is my final post till after the game to Johnson County good luck to you all and to Elizabethton just keep playing with Cyclone pride all year! And for all you trash and pure garbage talkers dont you dare not come back on this board when you get your hindend handed to you cause if you dont come back and take your crow youll have to eat you will be remembered as just a blow hard that gives JC fans a bad name!

CYCLONES----42

LONGHORNS----14