Oak Ridge @ Bradley Co

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about Bradley for this year. But they are a typical team from the southern part of 2-5a. Big and physical. Oak Ridge will need to score while on offense because not every team on the schedule wil look so bad on special teams. Also every team from here on out will not be so young, so the cats better strap it on real tight... Good Luck

Reprinted from Keith's weekly story on Oak Ridge

"Oak Ridge??™s record moves to 1-0, 0-0 in Region 5A. Fulton falls to 0-1, and heads back into Region 2 3A play next week with a big game against Anderson County, a 34-32 winner over Clinton. Oak Ridge goes on the road to face an 0-1 Bradley County team, a 42-14 loser to powerful Cleveland. The Wildcats will face a bigger team size wise in the Bears and a more physical game then this week as the Bears also feature a 4.3 sprinter at running back. This being a Region game it is of key importance."

Ole Dad

I dont know much about Bradley for this year. But they are a typical team from the southern part of 2-5a. Big and physical. Oak Ridge will need to score while on offense because not every team on the schedule wil look so bad on special teams. Also every team from here on out will not be so young, so the cats better strap it on real tight... Good Luck

I know Blade wants to keep the OR/Fulton thread going, but it is time to check on what is happening this Friday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey Jon,

I have not seen your son on the sidelines latley where has he been? I did see anything in the paper about a coaching change?