Campbell Co. @ Jefferson Co.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so but it gets the yardage we need when we need it. The team looked flat last week. I don't know if was over confidence, over practiced, the heat, or what. But they need to get that spark back. Thats where leadership steps in. I'm not making any predictions on the score but I will say that JC comes away with a win.

Other plays gets us yards, we don't run them over and over

I'm coming over from Campbell County to the game Friday night. We are a good team, but this game scares me a little. I think Jefferson County is faster than us, especially with that tandem of Brooks and McFall. Both were 1,000 yd rushers last year. I don't know if the Camp Co Defense can contain them.

I'm hoping we can hang with this fast Patriot team.

Dang that was close. JC 20 CC 18. Way to hang there JC. Could have easliy rolled over but you didn't and came away with a very important conference win. Congrates to the staff and players on a hard fought and unfortunately very costly game. Very proud of the team for not giving up!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On to Mo East!!!

I am so proud of everyone tonight. we played a heck of a ball game. Our O-Line was making holes. Our Backs were making huge plays as well as the def. We let a couple go but all over we did awesome. 1-0 regions and you can bet that we'll have more. Way to play everyone. Good luck to Campbell Co. season. PEACE! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Dang that was close. JC 20 CC 18. Way to hang there JC. Could have easliy rolled over but you didn't and came away with a very important conference win. Congrates to the staff and players on a hard fought and unfortunately very costly game. Very proud of the team for not giving up!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On to Mo East!!!

Costly??? Was there a injury during the game? Sounds Odd