Heritage vs Farragut

scoot91

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to Heritage, but Farragut will roll them. Farragut is freaking huge on the line and well... everywhere. Even their quarterback is a pretty big kid. Heritage will have a hard time stopping them. Both teams will try running the ball a lot, but Farragut is capable of passing pretty well and this will probably kill Heritage.

I think Farragut will win fairly easily in this one. Their offense just cannot be stopped and their defense is playing exceptionally well. Admirals by 21+. Reese Browning throws for at least 3 tds.

Any team can be stopped and most of the good ones stop themselves. I would hope to see heritage win this game but right now Farragut is the beast in the east in 5A. I think HHS is improving but FHS will be tough this year for all comers in the region and should win this game handly. Wish it were not so!

Farragut will win, but Farragut people can't get too confident. It was only a few years ago that Heritage had won 1 game in 2 years, then went in to Farragut and beat em, for their only win that year.. So, it is possible. If Farragut can limit Heritage to 1 first down every drive they will win by 35+. If Heritage can get 1 or 2 drives, they dont have to score but if they can just get 1 or 2 long drive a half and run the clock down then the score will be closer. obviously itd help them if they scored as well. I'm thinking Heritage may score on the backups for Farragut to keep the score closer, kind of like last week at Central,