Smith County @ Trousdale County

glover

Nope...haven't been to Sparta in a long,long time. Have no reason to go.I had some friends (I guess they are)who had kids playing there and they read the T. Could be an imposter...think I know who. Said he met a short fellow

and they talked a little.

Everybody knows injuries are a part of sports.....but ...I'll say again.....back handed,snide remarks about a kid is a bridge that NOBODY needs to cross.Have fun, poke and jab at each other. If you get mad or get your feels hurt, hit the power button. Dress it up anyway you want with the ...."that's not what I mean"......."form your own opinion"....

BigBoy...be careful.....he may be like my signature says......If your gonna be stupid (we agree he is)...you better be tough... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now really think about it, I think EVERY football team at EVERY level(hs,ncaa,nfl) TRIES to take out the best player on the opposing team. BUT maybe SC is just a bunch of good LOSERS. If he gets hurt, hey thats FOOTBALL.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now really think about it, I think EVERY football team at EVERY level(hs,ncaa,nfl) TRIES to take out the best player on the opposing team. BUT maybe SC is just a bunch of good LOSERS. If he gets hurt, hey thats FOOTBALL.

Slimshady, slimlady, weasel, full of ----, whatever you are, it appears you are just a 8 or 9 year old getting to stay up to late on your little computer. Its really getting to be extremely anony reading your post anymore. It seems you are getting some kind of sensation of constantly wanting S/C QB put out of the game. What has he ever done to you, steal your girl friend, run over your dog, never return your crayons, what? Maybe if you were old enough even you could do your dirty work yourself. And you are right if he gets hurt playing the game "thats Football". And if you get hurt for running your mouth thats just "life" or "reality". I expect that the T/C folks don't appreciate people like you making remarks like you do, the nails, come on can't you do better than that? A real man would just put on this post what he will be wearing and stand where he could be seen. I mean our QB will be wearing his jersey with #7 on front and back. But I guess where ever it is you are from you are just good "COWARDS". Hey its just posting........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry Smith Co. but this one looks like a blow out .......U beat up on teams that are down but u wont beat up on Trousdale....Go Yellow jackets..........From G-ville....

100% Trousdale Co.

0% Smith Co.

He said it folks........A BLOW OUT /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Slimshady, slimlady, weasel, full of ----, whatever you are, it appears you are just a 8 or 9 year old getting to stay up to late on your little computer. Its really getting to be extremely anony reading your post anymore. It seems you are getting some kind of sensation of constantly wanting S/C QB put out of the game. What has he ever done to you, steal your girl friend, run over your dog, never return your crayons, what? Maybe if you were old enough even you could do your dirty work yourself. And you are right if he gets hurt playing the game "thats Football". And if you get hurt for running your mouth thats just "life" or "reality". I expect that the T/C folks don't appreciate people like you making remarks like you do, the nails, come on can't you do better than that? A real man would just put on this post what he will be wearing and stand where he could be seen. I mean our QB will be wearing his jersey with #7 on front and back. But I guess where ever it is you are from you are just good "COWARDS". Hey its just posting........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If I anoy you, then don't read my posts, go love on a bird somewhere. Tickle his tailfeathers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> with your tongue. Oh yea about the QB, its nothing personal you know, its like cutting the head off a snake. He can't bite you with no head can he?

I got a crash course last night on how to become a psychic.

My predictions.

Grunt will get tired of reading some of reading Slim's stupid comments and tells him to quit giving the good TC people a bad rep.

Slimshady gets caught flattening someone's tires (Big Reid) and gets pounced.

It will not rain during the game, but the field will be wet from the rain during warm-ups.

Postman will not show because the Westmoreland/Gordonsville game will be a lot closer than he thinks at halftime, so he will stick around to make sure that his Eagles pull out the win.

And now for the game...

AP 2A #3 Smith County @ AP 1A #1 Trousdale County.

It's going to be a great one at the Creekbank.

I predict that TC's game plan is going to be to control the ball and keep SC's offense off the field and out of rythem. It might work, but I am going with...

SC - 35

TC - 21

Nope...haven't been to Sparta in a long,long time. Have no reason to go.I had some friends (I guess they are)who had kids playing there and they read the T. Could be an imposter...think I know who. Said he met a short fellow

and they talked a little.

Everybody knows injuries are a part of sports.....but ...I'll say again.....back handed,snide remarks about a kid is a bridge that NOBODY needs to cross.Have fun, poke and jab at each other. If you get mad or get your feels hurt, hit the power button. Dress it up anyway you want with the ...."that's not what I mean"......."form your own opinion"....

BigBoy...be careful.....he may be like my signature says......If your gonna be stupid (we agree he is)...you better be tough... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL I don't know why, but I have this feeling I'll be just fine. As for you Posty, you'd be surprised at what I have and haven't done. In fact I'd bet on it. In keeping with my "no arguing with idiots" policy I'll save anything else I have to say for the game.