Henry County at Martin Westview

Guest Advisor

What a game! Averaged 21 YPC - 34 points in the first 9 offensive plays! HC got their revenge, that's safe to say. The defense hit harder this game than any other - WV was picking players up off the field left and right. I hope that all are well in Martin, though, and wish good luck to Westview for the rest of their season.

Our crowd was tremendous. Just about filled up the complete visitors side, and the band was loud and proud throughout the game. On a side note - I'm not predicting us against Maryville in the state championship - but HYPOTHETICALLY - Imagine the fan base following for each team. MTSU's stadium would be rocking!

Great game Pats - now we get a well-deserved week of rest, and then it's on to homecoming.

Both teams have to get there first. It is no guarantee Maryville will be there.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game! Averaged 21 YPC - 34 points in the first 9 offensive plays! HC got their revenge, that's safe to say. The defense hit harder this game than any other - WV was picking players up off the field left and right. I hope that all are well in Martin, though, and wish good luck to Westview for the rest of their season.

Our crowd was tremendous. Just about filled up the complete visitors side, and the band was loud and proud throughout the game. On a side note - I'm not predicting us against Maryville in the state championship - but HYPOTHETICALLY - Imagine the fan base following for each team. MTSU's stadium would be rocking!

Great game Pats - now we get a well-deserved week of rest, and then it's on to homecoming.

The coaches did a great job preparing the young men.

The team worked hard and has at every practice this year. They are a dedicated group and have one thing on their mind, WINNING. Their dedication showed tonight, Sweet Revenge.

The band is fantastic this year and have really added so much to the games, Great Job!

The fans as always came out to support the Pats. Obviously, the turnout was not expected as the concession stands were running out of everything.

To bad the horns weren't allowed, but the fans still made noise.

Way to go Big Red, great job.

Tomorrow is pork tenderloin on buns. The more we win the better the Saturday morning meals are. To bad no pizza this week from the Doc.

Go Big Red!

All I can say is WOW! Outstanding game tonight Big Red! They simply came to play and take care of business, and boy did they ever! The defense was FEROCIOUS tonight. I haven't seen a Patriot team hit like that in a LONG time. I hope the kids that went out of the game are ok. I hear the QB may be done, I certainly hope not and wish all of the Westview team good luck on the rest of the season. In the first quarter alone, I think we ran 7 plays and got 4 TD's - that is an amazing statistic. #3 was phenomenal tonight. #40 played an outstanding game. And I was impressed that with everyone keying on #34 (two and three players at a time), Dominique was still able to get some yardage and a score. But my hats off totally to the Defense this evening, they played a stellar game and are getting better each and every week.

Once again GREAT JOB PATRIOTS!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

Heck of a job guys. Patriots were dominant and impressive in every aspect tonight. But I have to say I was amazed at our special teams tonight. THEY ABSOLUTELY BROUGHT IT, EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! No matter how good our offense has been the past few years, it seems we are always criticized for being "soft" and not "physical". That cant be said after tonight. Our boys LAID THE WOOD!!! I couldn't wait for kick-offs. And man that was lick on that wide receiver, I think it was Shonte that got him? Dont get complacent guys, You have 6 regular season games left, play all of them like you did tonight and the Sky's the limit.

Heck of a job guys. Patriots were dominant and impressive in every aspect tonight. But I have to say I was amazed at our special teams tonight. THEY ABSOLUTELY BROUGHT IT, EACH AND EVERY TIME!!! No matter how good our offense has been the past few years, it seems we are always criticized for being "soft" and not "physical". That cant be said after tonight. Our boys LAID THE WOOD!!! I couldn't wait for kick-offs. And man that was lick on that wide receiver, I think it was Shonte that got him? Dont get complacent guys, You have 6 regular season games left, play all of them like you did tonight and the Sky's the limit.

it was Shonte that got him...he knocked him the heck out!

lil robbie gallimore packs a punch too...hits 'em where it hurts.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your my pick for 4A get it done... Which one coming up in the this regular season will be you best challenge you think Pat fans at home? Tell me please that's the one I want to come to Paris and see. I'll be hungry too *smile*.. Best of luck Gaddis and Team.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your my pick for 4A get it done... Which one coming up in the this regular season will be you best challenge you think Pat fans at home? Tell me please that's the one I want to come to Paris and see. I'll be hungry too *smile*.. Best of luck Gaddis and Team.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the "best" game to come see will probably be the Hardin County matchup on Oct. 31st. They have an excellent quarterback in Will Gilchrist (sp?).

7:30. u know where to find us. the roar of the crowd will lead u here.

it was Shonte that got him...he knocked him the heck out!

lil robbie gallimore packs a punch too...hits 'em where it hurts.

It was Neal Capps that laid the wood to the reciever going over the middle. Lots of good hard hits passed out by the Patriots last night. Robbie and Martez were both leaving their mark. Loved the special teams play! Great hang time on kicks to let the guys get down field and say hello. Love that new turf also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was Neal Capps that laid the wood to the reciever going over the middle. Lots of good hard hits passed out by the Patriots last night. Robbie and Martez were both leaving their mark. Loved the special teams play! Great hang time on kicks to let the guys get down field and say hello. Love that new turf also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no it wasn't it was shonte. this was the best i seen HC play. ONE GAME AT A TIME. who is going to stop them.