Grace Baptist @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Grace stood no chance against the Bucs. This year I think its pretty much the same. They have a very QB. Great athlete. But he can't do it by himself. What does everyone think?

...Boyd-B is going to have to find a way to score more than 21 points to win this game...they are the favorite but getting in the end zone so far seems to be a struggle!!!

Boyd WILL contain that "High Powered" offense of grace. They Will get WAY to much pressure on Josh Blake he will barely be moving back there in the back field. Boyd will put up 30+ BOYD BY 14+

That was the case last year...I don't think that is the case this year. Josh has MANY more targets on the offensive side of the ball and the game I saw y'all, it didn't seem like your D is as big as you make them to be to be able to contain all the threats of Grace. However, I could be wrong as Boyd always has a respectable hard hitting program. I think this is a much closer game. Good luck to both!

I heard that Hughes had a torn MCL and will be out for a few more weeks. This hurts Boyd's offense. I think Blake will be too much for the Buc secondary. The question will be can Grace's defense contain Gilley and Beasley on the run. I say they will. Grace 21 Boyd 17. Good luck to both teams.

It seems as though there are different sides to whether he is playing or not. Does anyone have the for sure answer? I hope he is just for reasons he has missed so much football in his high school career. You hate to see that when high school is so short. As far as the first game I saw him play this season, I wasn't as impressed as what many say about him and how talented he is....but he was still a solid QB to have on the field. Of course he is also trying to get a feel of the game on the field being he was out so long. Good luck Hughes and hope you get well!

Last year, I stood on the Grace sidelines for this game. It was a wet, messy field and Boyd totally dominated. I witnessed several Grace players who showed a LOT of heart, but the size and skill on the Boyd side was simply too much for Grace.

Contrary to what many have said on these boards (especially after the Marion Co game), Boyd is a much better football team this year than last year. I think this game again will be dominated in the trenches by the Boyd team.

I hope to see a close game because I don't enjoy watching mismatches (even if my team is on top), but Boyd should win this game by 3 touchdowns.

It really doesn't matter who quarterbacks. This year, Boyd has a couple of very good backups.

I heard that Hughes had a torn MCL and will be out for a few more weeks. This hurts Boyd's offense. I think Blake will be too much for the Buc secondary. The question will be can Grace's defense contain Gilley and Beasley on the run. I say they will. Grace 21 Boyd 17. Good luck to both teams.

Nic Hughes does NOT have a Torn MCL he has just sprained it but will be playing against Grace and will give Boyd's offense ANOTHER HUGE THREAT!! Grace WILL NOT be able to contain Beasly and Gilley! Boyd's oline will be Greatly too much for Grace's to handle! So Boyd SHOULD have a HUGE night RUNNING and THROWING THE BALL!