MTCS vs. Nashville Christian (9/12/08)

Cougar93

This up coming friday night MTCS will play Nashville Christian looking for their third win this season. On their home page, Nashville Christian is trying to sink the score of last years game( 37 - 7 ) into everyones minds. Though Nashville Christian lost a lot of seniors last year I'm not quiet sure if they will be so successful this year, as they did lose a lot of talent. I believe in MTCS as always and believe if they play the way they have been, if not better, they will be able to celebrate another victory.

~~!!!GO COUGARS!!!~~

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This up coming friday night MTCS will play Nashville Christian looking for their third win this season. On their home page, Nashville Christian is trying to sink the score of last years game( 37 - 7 ) into everyones minds. Though Nashville Christian lost a lot of seniors last year I'm not quiet sure if they will be so successful this year, as they did lose a lot of talent. I believe in MTCS as always and believe if they play the way they have been, if not better, they will be able to celebrate another victory.

~~!!!GO COUGARS!!!~~

Great post!!! I pray for our boys Friday night that they come out and have great time, play great ball, be free from injury, and win us a ball game!!!! I also hope it doesn't rain! lol

GO COUGARS!!!!!!

Even though I've made some new friends at MTCS, I make my picks with my head instead of my heart. I think NCS is going to be in desperation mode knowing that loses to Community and MTCS will pretty much end their season with the majority of their tough games yet to come. It is for this reason that I think they'll have a "win at all cost" mentality and be tough to beat. No disrespect to MTCS and their staff because I have been very impressed with them so far, but I'm going to pick NCS to win a VERY close (possibly overtime) match. (I'll bet NCS doesn't go for the win at the end of the game this week if the same situation occurs)

~~!!!GO COUGARS!!!~~

I think you are reaching a bit referencing that picture on the NCS homepage. Its just a picture of a scoreboard. Its been up there since the site was created this summer. Has nothing to do with the fact that NCS is playing MTCS this week. Try and find your motivations else where. I am sure a number of the NCS will be made aware of your comments indicating they have virtually no talent left. Perhaps you didn't see them in the preseason against Hillwood, Ezell and others. Nashville Christian had a bad night with turnovers and giving up big fluke plays like a bothched snap picked up in the endzone and returned 102 yards for a TD.

MTCS wins by 3 24-21

radio, you aren't bitter anymore about the game? ha, just kidding. Congratulations on the win last friday, good to see you guys got that monkey off your back, you have some good ball players down there...

as for this weeks game:

I think it will take a huge defensive effort for NCS to shut Dillon Wade down. The idea so far this year has been for them to pund him early, often, and always. If they can get another solid game (im thinking 25 carries for 150) and the defense plays like it is capable, then I see MTCS winning this game. Now if they shut down the run it will be interesting to see what the Cougars can do through the air and if Scot Bartilson can respond.

Should be fun.

I was also wondering if there was anywhere you could go to see like leading passers, rushers, tacklers, etc for the state or mid state area. I know through 2 games Devin Brunsvold already has 29 tackles and I wanted to see where that stood compared to others.