What should Greenfield expect from Halls

volfan007

I agree with mrbigster. No one is giving Halls a chance and that's sad. Halls is a great football team!

They play with more heart and character than any other team I have watched since moving to West TN. I LOVE to go watch the Tigers play and usually end up in proud tears at some point during the game watching these boys play. I've never seen a coaching staff care about their players as much as the Halls coaches do. Not only do they care about their performance on the field, but they care about their lives and academic careers.

I know, you're asking what does this have to do with playing football? But it has a lot to do with. When your heart is involved you play 110% harder than you ever thought you could.

Don't count these Tigers out! Their fans believe in them, their coaches believe in them and they believe in themselves!

I'll be there cheering you on! Go Tigers!!!

You show me someone who sheds a tear over a long distance comercial, and I'll show you someone who got choked up reading this post. LOL. Just playing. I am glad to hear those things about a group of young men, but I still think that Greenfield is a little bit better. Maybe not much, but slightly. Combine that with homefield, and I say a Greenfield win. Of course, I don't think it would be considered an upset if Halls won the game. This one should be alot of fun. Let's hope for a good game with no injuries.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield is a little too tough for Halls this year...should be an easy win for the Jackets!

Greenfield 35

Halls 14

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe both Greenfield and Halls beat Gleason,by 8 and 5 points respectively,and I know a person can't really judge 1 game from another..but Greenfield may win but I don't believe it will be that score,or that much..Unless Halls has maybe a quarterback or mabe a running back hurt..

Mr. Bigster,

I believe that you're right. It will be a close game. I do think that Greenfield will come out on top, but a turnover here, or a missed assignment there, and this game could be Halls.

A really good thing about this game tonite is that Halls has to come to Greenfield this year. It's a very, very long drive to Halls from Greenfield.

Halls folks, be careful....and we hope that you have a good time in Greenfield. May I suggest that you go to Wimpy's before the game. They have tremendous cheeseburgers. We also have a very good Mexican restaurant, and if you want some good ole, country cookin', then go to O'Allisons. Good food.

Thanks for the well wishes 007. I would have loved to have gone back to Wimpy's.

It was all Tigers tonight in Greenfield. Halls dominated the line of scrimmage and won going away, 33-0. I was a bit concerned late in the first half only up 13-0 and the Jackets were driving, but a couple of penalties inside our 10 killed your drive. After McMullen fumbled to start the second half, it was all over at that point. Speaking of McMullen, I wonder why he was only getting the ball on just that one drive in the first half? He was really getting some big yardage, but then when he fumbled he was done.

Our senior QB had a night to remember; a double-double, so to speak:

2 Passing TDs & 2 Rushing TDs

100 Passing Yards & 100 Rushing Yards

I think the big thing was our defense allowing the Jackets less than 100 total yards (53 rushing). Our lineman were in your backfield all night. And unlike last week at Fayette County where we were back there but not tackling, tonight we were wrapping up and playing some good ball.

Very proud of the guys tonight. They have been on the brink of busting out all season but kept making stupid mistakes...they put it all together tonight and the final score proved it. Way to go Tigers!!!

Congratulations, Halls. Your team was ready to play ball last nite, and our's was not. Your QB #12 is a very, very good ballplayer. He ate our lunch last nite.

Greenfield had too many turnovers, and too many mistakes(penalties) to win this game. And, all the breaks seemed to go Halls way, for example, the 3rd and goal when Halls center shotgun snapped the ball over the QB's head....it bounced right back into yall's QB's hands, and he threw a strike in the end zone for a td. Incredible.

Tiger, you are right. Our line let us down last nite. They didnt come ready to play. I really expected Greenfield to just run the ball down Halls throat, and it never happened.

Good game, Halls. Yall have a good team this year.

You show me someone who sheds a tear over a long distance comercial, and I'll show you someone who got choked up reading this post. LOL. Just playing. I am glad to hear those things about a group of young men, but I still think that Greenfield is a little bit better. Maybe not much, but slightly. Combine that with homefield, and I say a Greenfield win. Of course, I don't think it would be considered an upset if Halls won the game. This one should be alot of fun. Let's hope for a good game with no injuries.

i guess halls played dirty too.