Jackson County- RBS

jacksoncounty

I read earlier that RBS will have their QB back this week. Is that true? And if so, did did he miss the Pickett Co. game?

I do know there seems a lot more confidence and excitement coming from the RBS camp this year. That is always a good sign of a program turning around.

You know what? Going with the gut. Sol's lock of the week - RBS come out a winner.

Good luck to the Bulldogs! You guys can do it!

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!! We are very proud of our guys and are behind them 100% no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC won 33-6 RBS had their chances early with JC fumbling 3 times in the first quarter, but JC dominated after the 1st quarter, Jake Stiles did play for RBS and wasnt really much of a factor.

let me tell u something these boys worked hard tonight, i was there and they couldn't do anything because of who was making the calls we should have had 21 points in the first quarter, the refs were awlful all u seen tonight was yellow flags yellow flags yellow flags if we had a good person to teach offense so we could score then maybe just maybe we could win a football game the boys were pumped up IN THE FIRST HALF AFTER THAT they had to play Jackson Co. and the REFS tell me who can play the team and the refs and win a game!!!!!!! THEY WERE SO RETARD THAT THEY CALLED PLAYS ON A # THAT WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FIELD !!I ' M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH !!!! ALOT OF US OVER HERE R TRYING TO GET THE BULLDOGS PUMPED AND BRING IN A ALOT OF FANS. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THE FANS IS TO WIN SOME BALL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE A FAN NO MATTER WHAT BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL THAT WAY!! IF WE CAN'T WIN THEN THERES A PROBLEM SOMWHERE !!!!

GO DAWGS MAYBE NEXT TIME

I'VE STILL GOT YOUR BACKS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dawgs2008 is right! It was obvious that the refs were one-sided. However, what time RBS was not getting bad calls against them someone was making some stupid mistakes. How hard is it to count to 11? The offense needs alot of work. The man calling the plays does not know how to call plays. It is also hard to win a ballgame when you are running pee-wee plays. These boys deserve better! No matter what happens, Bulldogs I am behind you all the way!

Go Dawgs......Sick'em!

Is the coaching change not working out?

Coming and watching a game speaks for itself. We are there to support the BULLDOGS no matter what happens. The guys still have hope and that's what matters and they know who is behind them. We are proud of you and are backing you all the way> GO BULLDOGS KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming and watching a game speaks for itself. We are there to support the BULLDOGS no matter what happens. The guys still have hope and that's what matters and they know who is behind them. We are proud of you and are backing you all the way> GO BULLDOGS KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the coaching change is not working?

So the coaching change is not working?

COACH CHANGE I'M NOT SURE WE HAVE ALOT OF COACHES BUT THERE R SOME OF THEM THAT WANT TO WIN AND

KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THEN THERE R SOME OF THEM THAT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THEY REALLY WANT TO WIN

BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THE HELP , I THOUGHT AFTER THE 2 GAMES THAT WE LOST WE WERE GOING TO WIN THIS ONE !! WHEN U GOT BOYS THAT PRACTICE FROM 2 -7 FOUR DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK AND THEY R LEARNING WHAT IT IS THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING ON A FOOTBALL FIELD WITH AN EXCEPTION OF NOT HITTIN !! HOW DO OUR BOYS EXPECT TO WIN WHENEVER THEY JUST PAT EACH OTHER IN PRACTICE. THIS GAME IS NOT A PATTING GAME ITS A HIIIIIITTTTTTTTING GAME, SO IF THE COACH DOESN'T LET THEM HIT THEN THIS IS WHAT WE GET !!!!! WE NEED A COACH THATS NOT AFFFFFFRRRRRAAAAAIIIIIDDDDD TO PLAY FOOTBALL , IN CASE HE IS READING THIS I AM TALKING TO HIM EVEN THOUGH PLAYERS GET HURT U STILL HAVE TO TEACH THEM HOW TO HIT U KNOW FOOTBALL IS A CONTACT SPORT IF NOBODY HAS EVER TOLD U THAT BEFORE !!!!! I HOPE I'M NOT THE FIRST !!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!

I HOPE ITS A NEW WEEK IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!!!

let me tell u something these boys worked hard tonight, i was there and they couldn't do anything because of who was making the calls we should have had 21 points in the first quarter, the refs were awlful all u seen tonight was yellow flags yellow flags yellow flags if we had a good person to teach offense so we could score then maybe just maybe we could win a football game the boys were pumped up IN THE FIRST HALF AFTER THAT they had to play Jackson Co. and the REFS tell me who can play the team and the refs and win a game!!!!!!! THEY WERE SO RETARD THAT THEY CALLED PLAYS ON A # THAT WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FIELD !!I ' M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH !!!! ALOT OF US OVER HERE R TRYING TO GET THE BULLDOGS PUMPED AND BRING IN A ALOT OF FANS. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THE FANS IS TO WIN SOME BALL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE A FAN NO MATTER WHAT BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T FEEL THAT WAY!! IF WE CAN'T WIN THEN THERES A PROBLEM SOMWHERE !!!!

GO DAWGS MAYBE NEXT TIME

I'VE STILL GOT YOUR BACKS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There where a lot of flags last night, but they where not unfairly thrown. At one time JC was penalized over 30 yards. The problem is conditioning. RBS played well the first quarter, but anyone could see that they gassed out early in the 2nd quarter. If RBS would hae killed the clock in the second quarter when the score was 8-6 they would have had a chance, but allowing JC to take over and score was devestating. The bulldogs should have exploited JC secondary. The DB were not very well coached and RBS receivers where gettting behind them at will. I seen a lot of "coaches" on RBS sidelines, but I did not see any coaching or adjustments. It is not quanity it is quality that counts. If RBS is practicing 2-7 everyday, and they are not hitting, what are they doing? They looked very tired to me.