Oakland Franklin county.

im_tj_m

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, cocky means arrogant.

No.

Every team has to be cocky atleast a little.

Ur just old school.

Being cocky means you know you are gonna to run the ball right down someones throat.

Being cocky means you know ur D is gonna be moved.

Being cocky means you know your going to finish the game with a W

You don't like agreeing with anything I say cause you have never liked me, but its cool cause I've never like you either.

here guy.

1.cocky?·y (kk)

adj. cocky?·i?·er, ######?·i?·est

Overly self-assertive or self-confident.

2.cocky

Adjective

[cockier, cockiest] excessively proud of oneself

Since we are doing definitions:

Main Entry: cocky

Part of Speech: adjective

Synonyms: (slang) pert, arrogant, brash, cocksure, conceited, crouse, egotistical, hotdogging, jaunty, pert, presumptuous, saucy

You have to look at the context of the word, not just the definition. You don't want to be any of these synonyms. It will get you beat in football.

here guy.

1.cocky?·y (kk)

adj. cocky?·i?·er, ######?·i?·est

Overly self-assertive or self-confident.

2.cocky

Adjective

[cockier, cockiest] excessively proud of oneself

The main word here is overly. I don't mind a confident team, I think that's how all teams should feel. But overly confident(cocky) is annoying.

I'm tellin' Coacht....ya'll using dirty words on here. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Funny stuff /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> way to lighten the mood!

I am still excited about this game and keep playing out scenarios in my head of how FCHS can be leading at halftime. A guy can dream, right?

Seriously, I am hoping after a win and few games with starters altogether, maybe we can find a way to play through every whistle and hang around. If we are within a score, maybe 8-10 points late game, we can score and have The Raiders questioning themselves. Who knows....thoughts?

And sometimes can mean confused at the end of an upset. Putting loyalty aside, its clear to notice and recognize Oakland is clearly a huge favorite. I just don't ever take any games as "givens" either way. Both teams have kids that sweat and bleed all the same way, and anything is possible. I just hope we can find a way to keep it close maybe going into halftime, and see what happens. I am likely going to be apart of the FC caravan, and hope to bring a little bigger visiting crowd for the Rebels.

This game will be a challenge for the Rebels. I did make a trip to Cookeville in 2006 (only a few went to that game) and I got to watch a then 2-7 Rebels beat an undefeated Cookeville team. It was one of the best games that I have seen FC play. I know that was two years ago, but I hold some hope for the Rebels.

I also think Precious Valentine is a cool kid to watch. He has got to go places with a name like that. So on Sunday afternoons when I am watching the pros and he is playing -I can say I saw him when he was in High School. Much like I am now watching Golden Tate play for Notre Dame.

Good Luck Boys and Go Rebels!

Funny stuff /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> way to lighten the mood!

I am still excited about this game and keep playing out scenarios in my head of how FCHS can be leading at halftime. A guy can dream, right?

Seriously, I am hoping after a win and few games with starters altogether, maybe we can find a way to play through every whistle and hang around. If we are within a score, maybe 8-10 points late game, we can score and have The Raiders questioning themselves. Who knows....thoughts?

Funny, but this year our band is doing a half-time show called "Jekyll & Hyde"....So far this season that's the story of the football team also. Oakland is beatable, but you're right someone is "gonna hafta" play 4 quarters of TEAM football....and not get their defensive end tackled at the end of the game to get in field goal range. refs Bill Price isn't here any more...give us a break /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This game will be a challenge for the Rebels. I did make a trip to Cookeville in 2006 (only a few went to that game) and I got to watch a then 2-7 Rebels beat an undefeated Cookeville team. It was one of the best games that I have seen FC play. I know that was two years ago, but I hold some hope for the Rebels.

I also think Precious Valentine is a cool kid to watch. He has got to go places with a name like that. So on Sunday afternoons when I am watching the pros and he is playing -I can say I saw him when he was in High School. Much like I am now watching Golden Tate play for Notre Dame.

Good Luck Boys and Go Rebels!

I was also one of the (seems like) dozen FC fans there, and seemed like half a miracle when we won that game. I also remeber, I think maybe 3,4 years ago when we were only trailing Riverdale 10-7 at halftime in the playoffs. Although, Riverdale got back to norm in 2nd half and was easy win

Since we are doing definitions:

Main Entry: cocky

Part of Speech: adjective

Synonyms: (slang) pert, arrogant, brash, cocksure, conceited, crouse, egotistical, hotdogging, jaunty, pert, presumptuous, saucy

You have to look at the context of the word, not just the definition. You don't want to be any of these synonyms. It will get you beat in football.

guy, we got 2 diff defs.

I know 2p is on the jock and all.

If you can back it up it won't get you beat. What will get you beat is the other team playing better, or scoring more points /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

guy, we got 2 diff defs.

I know 2p is on the jock and all.

If you can back it up it won't get you beat. What will get you beat is the other team playing better, or scoring more points /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You guys kiss and make up... 2p loves u man /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />