Oakland Franklin county.

im_tj_m

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel played them in a jamboree a few weeks ago. They kind of imitate florida, their hot-headed qb even wears 15. He is a good player but he got penalized for some cheap shots on defense and threw a couple of pick6 int trying to get them back into the "game" (just 2 qtrs). I think Oakland wins by 4 tds or more.

#10 is their qb

I like ELA. He is a good guy and I think he can get FC in the right direction in his tenure there. I just think our experience and depth is going to wear them down fast. I don't even think I will go to this one. Last yr's game was a snoozefest, and they had a ton more talent then.

All I know is we need to approach this game just like we did this past friday. We certainly arent good enough where any game is a given. Im sure FC will be up for this game as it is a chance to bring down a ranked team in 5a.

Cocky means confident.

And sometimes can mean confused at the end of an upset. Putting loyalty aside, its clear to notice and recognize Oakland is clearly a huge favorite. I just don't ever take any games as "givens" either way. Both teams have kids that sweat and bleed all the same way, and anything is possible. I just hope we can find a way to keep it close maybe going into halftime, and see what happens. I am likely going to be apart of the FC caravan, and hope to bring a little bigger visiting crowd for the Rebels.