Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

Brighton has played a weak schedule thus far, but they are opening it up this year and passing the ball much more. I am interested in seeing how the offense looks against the top teams in the region.

We'll see how good Brighton and Hardin County are after this week is over...Its actually gonna be a test for all the teams in region 7-4A. I can't wait for this one!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any comments on the Brighton vs. Hardin game? Henry has it easy the next two Fridays and I am curious to see how this "new" Brighton team will match up with Hardin. There's alot of talk that there will be a difficult chanlenge the Pats in Paris in three weeks. Any thoughts?

Henry County fans will be watching this one closely

Well, it now looks as if Brighton, for the moment is #1 in the region. I wonder if the off week then playing a weak Munford team will have the Cardinals over confident and underprepaired for a tough Henry Co. team? Though, I heard on the radio that Brighton had over 600 yrds total offense and ran over 60 offensive plays against a formidable Hardin County team. I don't think they just got lucky. I once read a thread that questioned the coaching at Brighton. It looks like those guys have been working their tails off. Kudos to Brighton - but wonder, can play on the road?