Gibson Co. @ TCA

GCPioneer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you like to talk about me going to TCA but a Milan fan!!! Get it right im from Milan and I went to TCA for basketball get your school payed for and you would too. But if you have a problem with me catch me anytime you want. I was on the GC side with my wife at the GC/Milan game wearing a Milan shirt and hat. And noone said anything to me because they know who I am. If you just knew who am you would watch what you say. Silver Dodge 24's!!!

So, are you saying TCA recruited you? I mean I don't understand how you got your school paid for. I thought that was against the rules for a D1 school?

Man i watched this game on Telivision. sayin GC will win no more than one game n that they were lucky to win that game is freadin crazy. they held milan to half the yards camden did.. IF you don't recal they also had mutiple tornovers with penalties on defense inside the redzone... study on the facts before u start postin bub

Here is a deal, I will study on the facts if you will study anything, but in particular the English language and the spelling thereof. You cannot be taken seriously with that many errors in your post. It is so bad that it basically has no meaning.

TCA lost players but they also returned the MAIN player in Jabriel. Yes, GC graduated some players too! We even graduated All-State RB Antoine Cunningham as well as several other BIG KEY players! Our team is young this year and we'll most likely beat TCA again next year as we have almost everyone back again next year!

As for Milan, they're Senior laden this year. Those guys have been together from Kindergarden - now. That's the good thing about schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton, Huntingdon, TCA and other schools like that. GC pulls from a couple small schools and they're only together for 4 years and the chemistry isn't there like it is for schools like Milan, Humboldt, Trenton etc. I'll say that Milan was clearly better than us as they are clearly better than most teams in West TN except Henry Co. I'll be pulling for the 'Dawgs in every game except the one when they played against us. I hope they make it to the ship this year and beat Alcoa like a drum! It'd make my day and then have Henry Co. beat Maryville like a drum!

Washington was a PART of a good TCA team last year, but to say he was the main player would be rediculous. Considering last year he didnt even score verse GC. He had one interseption if i recall correctly. I seem to remember TCA moving up and down the field at ease verse GC last year. Cunningham broke one big run on the third play of the game for GC, but that was the only score for them. Now Washington is a key player on the team, but he is not the MAIN player. Nelson #12 ate GC up last year as a junior and had a good game as a senior vs. them this year. Good Luck on the rest of GC season, hope to see you guys next year.